Jemima and Boaz *new pics!*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paradise Ponies

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I'm new to this forum, but I just love minis and wanted to post some pics of my babies!

First, we have Jemima. She's a Varnish Roan. She's my mom's therapy horse, and she's just about the sweetest little girl ever.

jemimamay20111.jpg

IMAG0002_0001.jpg

jemimamay20113.jpg

jemimamay20112.jpg

She's still fuzzy in these pics, but I'll take new ones of her in her summer coat very soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is Boaz. He was white as a baby, then palomino as a yearling , but then decided he wanted to be a pinto when he grew up! He's a little shy at first, but he warms up fast as a super gentle fellow, especially for a stallion.

boaz3.jpg

boaz2.jpg

boaz3-1.jpg

These photos were taken the day he arrived at our farm, but I plan on getting better ones once I take new ones of Jemima.

Enjoy my babies!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both beautiful, thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see more pictures of them in the future
default_smile.png

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on my babies! Yes, Jemima could use a good clipping! She has some small spots under her fluff (her sire was a loud-colored appaloosa). I will pretty them both up next week and take a bunch of new pics
default_wink.png

Got a couple new pics on the 4th of July!

Here's Jemima...not clipped yet but most of her winter fuzz is gone.

jemimasummerjuly42011.jpg

And a cute one of Jammy and Bo-Bo kissing
default_wub.png

jemimaboazkissjuly42011.jpg

Latest posts

Back