I've got a baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minichick

Reaction score
After a long wait and many false alarms my Pippy finally had her foal. I have spent a long time on here watching others going through the mare stare with me and as many of them foaled I began to dispair. Today I was not let down, at 8.45 this morning he arrived. I bought this mare from rabbitsfizz in September and have been looking forward to the new arrival since then. He has no name yet.I am to tired to think straight, but very happy :aktion033:

Foal4.jpg

Foal3.jpg

Super! And I can Already tell he's a VERY nice little guy!!! And a dilute too! Congratulations! :aktion033:

MA

WOO HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS MANDY, HES A BEAUTY
default_wub.png
: NOW YOU CAN CALM DOWN AND RELAX AND ENJOY HIM, NO MORE MARE STARE TO WORRY ABOUT LOL, AND A NEW PLAY MATE FOR ALFIE :bgrin THE MOMAS A STUNNER !!!!!!

Congratulations on your new arrival....I love his dorsal stripe...what a pretty boy!!!!

lisa

Wow where do you put your order in for color like that?

Congrats! :aktion033:

What a cutie!!! He is very nice and love his racing stripe. I was looking for that once I read Mom came from Rabbits. Ok Jane is he a gruello? Whatever he is I love his color!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :aktion033:

What a gorgeous little guy!!! And look at that dorsal stripe!!! I love the little goatie on his chinie, chin, chin!!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

He is gorgeous, I love grullo horses. If you could just tell me where to put in an order I'll have one in right behind Nicole for one just like him
default_wub.png
: Congratulations :aktion033:

CONGRATULATIONS !! I was 5 minutes late and missed the whole thing !!

A L O N G awaited foal, woman you looked a wreck last night !!

He is the most gorgeous colour, and friendly to boot.

Congratulations. Im sure we can all sympathize with the dispair of watching so many false alarms. (I know I can.) I just love that little goatee... could name him... dashing debonair.

Oh My, he is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on your gorgeous little guy. :aktion033: :aktion033:

FINALLY!!! I have his brother, same day too, but I'm too tired to take photos!!

This mare has had Mandy watching her for what?? Over two weeks, I know!!

Ratbag that she is- she just kept dragging it out. I have had THREE foals whilst Mandy waited for this one!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Pippi, and her bouncing baby boy, and her puffy eyed human God Mother!!!
default_yes.gif
:

PS, Yes he is Grullo, BUT he could also be Smoky Silver Black Dun and he could even be Smoky Silver Black Dun- Daddy was Silver Black, and, if Cream is present, it could well suppress the effect of Silver to some extent, we may have to wait for his adult coat!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cute cute cute xcute sorry i will stop lol so happy for you

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: