IT'S SNOWING HERE SOME BIG REVELATION

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAZY J MINIS

Reaction score
SOME BIG REVELATION****** IT IS HERE AS WE USUALLY DON'T GET SNOW. TODAY IT IS SO PRETTY OUT WITH THE WHITE SNOW, BIG FLAKES FALLING HEAVY AT TIMES NOT REAL COLD OUTSIDE,JUST ENJOYABLE. COME TOMORROW BACK TO REALITY, IT'S ICKY,WET,DIRTY, AND ADDING TO THE MUD WE ALREADY HAVE. I KNOW THOSE OF YOU THAT LIVE WHERE YOU GET SNOW ALL THE TIME,IT'S MORE TROUBLE AND WORK AND WILL BE FOR US LATER, BUT FOR NOW IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND SERENE HERE. THANKS FOR LETTING ME RAMBLE ABOUT OUR SNOW.
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Enjoy the big flakes while they last........ For us, the bigger they are, the wetter they are, and the quicker they melt.

default_biggrin.png

I am happy you are enjoying your snow!
default_smile.png
I love the snow also. Its so beautiful. We usually dont get very much snow in the winter either. Maybe like 7" the whole winter. But this winter for us has been crazy. We have had over 50" in 2 months with 3 blizzards. I am a big snow fan still but boy has it been hard doing all the feeding and watering in more than 20" of snow.

ENJOY IT!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back