It's been ahwile

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanon

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After a horrible divorce and forced into selling everything I owned to survive with my 2 little girls, I am on the road to recovery (Mental that is). :new_shocked:

I am now starting the long process of buying all the things I used to own and looking for my new miniature. I am going next Thursday down to Little King farm and look at a few they have for sale and hopefully bring one home. I can't wait to feel that flutter in my stomach right before you walk into the show ring. I can't wait to get my little girls all dressed up and watch them prance along side a mini. It's the best stress relief in the world. I would like to thank all of my horsey friends out there who were so supportive and I would like to give a comforting word to those who may be experienceing the same thing I went through. DON"T EVER GIVE IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will find inner strength you never knew you had, and right now I am drawing on that strength again. After a year of divorce my ex husband thinks he can take my little girls away from me. I just need a shoulder to lean on sometimes and I have found that mini people are one of a kind. I appreciate that and I want to say thank you.......

Shanon

Hi Shanon.

Welcome back. How exciting that you get to go to Little King Farm and shop for a mini :aktion033:

You sound strong = GO GIRL !!!!!

I hope things get better and better with time.

Last edited:
Good for you! You are setting a a strong example for your girls. You should be proud of that. My favorite expression is, "and this too will pass. "

God Bless

:aktion033: Good for you Shanon, you and your 2 girls will survive this and come out stronger than ever. Please post pictures of your new mini once you buy him or her :bgrin

God Bless

Yvonne

I am glad for you to be back, feeling fine and confident, and with hope.

Can't wait to hear about your exciting adventures with your new mini(s).

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back