It's almost Florida State Fair time

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hi all-[/SIZE]

It's that time again - the Florida State Fair show is only a month away.

Just wondering - who's coming to the show? I'm thinking about going - if I go, I'll be taking the 28" & under yearling colt I'm leasing, Island's Dun Deal, and my 31" to 33" 2 year old mare, Island's Diva.

Hope a lot of you are coming.

Barbie

Hey Barbie~ When you get there go to the indoor ring and look at the power pole directly to the left of the gate.

There is a chunk taken out of it about 5 feet high.

Sonny did that.

He went ape sh*t when he saw the celing fans...........
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Have fun !!!!!!!

I'll have to do that. Of course, we mini people always get the outside arenas. Lucky us!

Barbie

I had heard from a local driving club that we had gotten an indoor arena- but I dunno how true that is. I like the outdoor arena- nice light!

I'll be there doing youth activities on Saturday!

That would be a switch if we get an inside arena - it never fails to rain or get really windy and cold for this show. Inside would be good.

Barbie

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there, we get the new covered arena, at the far end, not the Charlie lykes, according to the state fair's website. I'm showing a Sr stallion and a 2yr old gelding and a yearling gelding. From what I've seen its a nice arena I actually like it better than the charlie Lykes indoor.

Karen

Wish we were coming down to see all you. Barbie, you'll just have to come to Tennessee in June.

Hope you have good weather and don't freeze your bippy off!

Upon Re reading the Fair Stuff, Saturday's classes will be held in the ring we were in Last year, and Sunday will be in the covered ring. This is a bummer. But atleast we get one day in the better ring.
default_smile.png

Karen

Latest posts

Back