It has been a while.......................and a big thanks!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreezyMeadows

Reaction score
:saludando: Hi there it has been a while since I have been on the forum and finally life is back to normal. We had been without our minis for over a year and my big horse for 2 years and didn't have a place to call home for 2 and a half. :no: Had to give up my tack business and I really missed the forum. But now we have finally gotten a home that allows us to have our horses and dogs. :aktion033: It has been a hard time but we are at the end of the tunnel standing in the light. :risa8: We have brought our horses home but still have one more to get home. I am really looking forward to reading the forum and catching up on all I have missed. You all have been there for me in the past and I am so glad for that.

I need to take time and Thank a few people who helped me out with my horses in our time of need. Thank you so much to Cheryl, Heather and David Powell for putting up with my girls over the last year. You are great friends and I will never be able to thank you enough. Also the girls in Cheryl's office who fell in love and spoiled Mia.

Also a friend Amy who took in my boys for the past year and has fell in love with minis and is looking forward to getting her first mini.

Over the next few months we are just going to enjoy our horses and get ourselves back into the horsie life. :cheeky-smiley-006: I will also get my tack business back up and running after the summer when I am not working 6 days a week. I also look forward to the forum and all it has to offer. So we are back and look forward to showing next year as well and hopefully maybe having our first foal next year.

Also thanks so much to you Mary Lou for having this awesome Mini site for us all.

HPIM1978.jpg

HPIM1983.jpg

HPIM1981.jpg

Hey there! Welcome back!!!! :saludando:

MA

Wow sounds like life is great right now! Congrats, sit back and enjoy it!

Welcome back, it's good to see you!

Liz

You sound so happy at being back to what you love so much. Good luck to you and the horses now that you have them with you to enjoy.
default_yes.gif
: Mary

Latest posts

Back