ISO A size harness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake

Reaction score
I've been ground driving my little one (who turned 2 in April) all summer and she does GREAT! I was able to borrow a harness from a friend but need to get my own as I can't keep hers forever. I found a good priced starter harness but when measuring her it turns out everything I've been looking to buy is way to big. Seems like the A sized harnesses are rare and several hundred $'s which I can't spare right now. Where could i find either a leather or bio harness for a small mini that wouldn't break the bank so I can continue her training? Thanks in advance
default_smile.png

Chimacum tack has been amazing for my mom who was a total newbie getting into driving. Janie helped her get the right measurements and is wonderful to deal with. She's helped my mom so much, that I got into driving too. I am using one of my mom's harnesses that fits my mini foal. The mini is 27". That harness was from Chimacum tack. The micro mini harness in betathane is $350 complete with breaching. I'd get a hold of Janie to see what else she has, as she has a LARGE inventory. If she doesn't have it, she'll try to get it for you. She really IS amazing!

www.chimacumtack.com/

Latest posts

Back