Is your mini having a bad hair day?

• Thread starter Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too

Well if you have a bushy boy or girl like mine, you will LOVE this thing! Not your run of the mill straightener and it works beautifully. He'll probably friz back up in a few days but for awhile he is looking downright sexy. Here's a link if you're interested http://www.maxiusbeauty.com

Here is Alfie in his usual frizzy state...

alfb4.jpg

And here he is in all his Fabiolicious glory
default_wub.png
: ...

alfafter.jpg

Wow that does work really well!! :aktion033:

How much did it cost?!

Do you use a spray before you use it...I would think it would dry his hair out?!

Whoa Alfie! Be still my heart! Fabio can't compete with that good lookin boy!!!

I used it without the steam and by itself. It made his mane so soft, silky and shiny but since it is a heated tool I wouldn't use it on a regular basis but for special occasions, pics, etc., or if I were to show him. It's taken all year to get his mane full again after a bug hunk of the center was rubbed out before I adopted him so I'm cautious about doing anything to damage it. It's definately made an amazing change and beats any conditioner, human or horse product, I've ever used hands down. It only took about 5 minutes to do his mane and forelock.

I've seen them advertised cheaper than the website but I lucked out and found mine at my neighbor's yard sale last weekend for $10.00.

Latest posts

Back