IS SHE OR ISN'T SHE ? 340 days more pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how exciting! I agree Cassie we need some new pics
default_please.gif

Yes you can't update without pics, it's against the rules :nod

LOL!! Courtney - they are a demanding lot arn't they!! But they are right, pictures are necessary!!

hi guys finally got more pics of sparkle for you well she would be 326 days from her last covering date today, shes driving me mad, shes showing to a stallion if hes around and then is beheaving like a stallion with the other mares????????

is this common in minis, some one told me it was? but she has always shown to the stallion thoughout? thats why i orignally thought she can't be?

i'm just noot sure if shes having a phanton or not?

i def keep seeing movement and feeling something unless i am going mad?

her bag is the same pretty much, her milk glands are very full and hot and her bag at back seemed slightly bigger this morning?

heres pic see what u all think now?

owe and we have a friends mini mare and filly foal arrive she loves the foal and she is always hanging around them, is this normal? she is the herd leader?

sorry for overload of questions
default_smile.png

100_0316.JPG

100_0313.JPG

100_0318.JPG

I think you will be seeing a foal when she is ready to let you! LOL!! She's looking good and IMO right on course.
default_yes.gif

Yes, it is quite normal for mares to act 'strange' when in late (even early) pregnancy - it's the hormones flying around!!

How about a pic or two of your other expectant mare?

thanks anna

right this is amy, daughter of little kings double extasy
default_smile.png
our other def infoal mare
default_smile.png
who has started bagging up last week, i'm hoping for a pally from her
default_smile.png

100_0275.JPG

011.JPG

pic of amy when we were showing her alittle
default_smile.png

SDC10840.jpg

Oh Amy is a pretty girl as well - and she looks as though she's moving along nicely. Hope you get your palli foal.
default_yes.gif

ok pic from this morning, do you think she looks like she has dropped more?

100_0328.JPG

right up date on sparkle, she has been quiet and on her own last few days while with the other ladies, last night she was alot quieter coming in and spent most of night scratching bum, kicking udder and lieing down and getting up, today she is restless and not eating a great deal, still scratching bum loads!! looks like she has slacken off behind alot, her udder is full and hot in front and mnore fiklled behind, do we think we are near folks
default_smile.png

hello everyone

well still no foal, she went like she was going last friday, pawing, getting down and then getting up for a good 4 hours or more, couldn't get settled at all, then at 2.35am she stopped and went to sleep, we have had nothing from her since then, to me she doens't look as dropped or as wide either, could she have had a phanton preg do you think????

shes still got a bag and a belly but to me its not as big or as low as she was last week, she would be 343 days from 1st covering or 340 days today from last covering, just don't no what to think, rang the vets, but they advised just to leave her and see up to 360 days after that to take her in to get er checked over, shes happy in herself etc..

heres some pics from side taken this morning, i still think i can feel the foal but its really hard, your never sure if you felt it or not !! shes driving us all mad!!

002.JPG

007.JPG

006.JPG

As Diane says, the nearer they get to foaling the less the foal seems to move, so you are progressing - or rather she is!!

It certainly looks as though the foal has dropped a bit - you really need to be down on your knees alongside her to give the proper view of a possible 'V' shape - you have taken the pics from a standing up position. But she's looking right on course to me for a mare at 340 days.
default_yes.gif

How are things looking Courtney - would love to have an update.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back