Is Petunia home? Or almost?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: She's coming home
default_wub.png
:

I don't know how you will sleep tonight ?

She'll be OK Nik
default_yes.gif
:

She is going to be home :aktion033:

Like SilverDollar said "there is NO place like home"
default_wub.png
:

Can't wait to see pics of the reunion....

be safe going & coming
default_yes.gif
:

Yahoo!! I am so excited for you! yay!! I can't wait to see pictures of her home again! Drive safe.

[SIZE=14pt]YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :488: :488:
default_cheekkiss.gif
: :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_cheers.gif
: can you tell I am happy for you?? Corinne
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations Nikki!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: Great news! :aktion033: I look forward to the happy reports and pctures.

chico

[SIZE=14pt]leaving in a bit, got the trailer hooked up and lots of thick, thick bedding, vet thinks she might want to lay down, which would be great. i am worried about stressing out those hind legs. we will go slow and stop and check her often
default_yes.gif
: . i just packed my camera :bgrin , thanks all! Nikki[/SIZE]

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]Cant wait for pictures of the HAPPY reunion. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Ce[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]hi all :saludando: , we just got home...what a long day! Petunia handled the ride home well, we stopped to check on her at a gas station and when i talked to her she brayed and a guy on his cell jumped about a foot off the ground :new_shocked: ...lol...i wish i had a video camera. she has gained weight since i saw her last and needs a good brushing (or two). she definitly has a hitch in her giddy-up but gets around good and i am sure she will continue to heal and that leg should get stronger. her crotch is alittle messed up but lays closed so she didn't need any surgery. she is on antibiotics for another few days but other then that we just have to make sure she keeps peeing good. i will post a couple pictures, maybe in the morning, too tired to do it now. can't wait to hear her bray for her breakfast
default_wub.png
: it's been awhile...goodnight, Nikki [/SIZE]

Ohhh, Nikki!

I am sooo very happy that you have your beautiful Tunia home with you now! She's happy too, I know it. That bray for breakfast is going to be an emotional one.
default_wub.png
:

HUGS! (for you and Tunia!)

Jodi

:aktion033: WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO START A NEW MONTH
default_wub.png
:

I can't wait to hear how she does now that she is home
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

This is the best news!! So glad the ride home went well. :aktion033: I would have loved to see the guy on the cell phone--that would have been a hoot! :lol:

Can't wait to see pictures.

Enjoy your time with Petunia. I'll bet she's happier than ever.
default_wub.png
:

YAY!!! I am so happy for you both that I am crying. tee hee. What a happy day! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I can't wait to see pictures of her. And what fun to make that guy jump! lol.

[SIZE=12pt]Nik, I am so HAPPY :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: for you and Tunia. I thought about you all day, and came back to the forum often just to check for any reports. I am especially glad to hear she took the trip well. I can just imagine the "breakfast bray". GIve her a big (((hug))) from all of her forum fans! Corinne[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back