Is CTM Mini Cart out of business? Any other Cart Part place?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3234

Reaction score
I called their website numbers:

CMT Products
P.O. Box 106
North Plains, OR 97133

503-647-0082
866-923-7719
got a garage door company for the 866# and a company called Prodocal for the other.

Does anyone have any other contact info on this company and/or know of any place else you can get Wheel Bearing for an easy entry cart. Also, looking for the wooden tree.

If you remove the bearing from the wheel, you can take it to your local True Vallue and they should be able to match it up for you. We had to replace the bearings on our racing chariot a few years back and that's where we went.

If you can't find them let me know. I have some left from Frontier (now out of business) that fit the 5/8 inch axle. I have one horse size wood sword singletree.

They answer emails though it may take a day or so--phone numbers haven't worked in awhile

Actually found the bearing at ACE. Still have not heard back from them so I am betting they are out of business. To bad they have really good carts. I have had mine for years and it was kind of nice to know I could get the parts. Guess I'll have to look around now.

I live very close to them, but they are notoriously difficult to contact by phone. He does run a couple of businesses from the same location, so perhaps someone answered with the wrong business name? I have a new phone number for them somewhere, but I'll have to search for it. Next time we're over their way I'll check in person, or perhaps the person who mentioned the new number will reply to this post.

I live very close to them, but they are notoriously difficult to contact by phone. He does run a couple of businesses from the same location, so perhaps someone answered with the wrong business name? I have a new phone number for them somewhere, but I'll have to search for it. Next time we're over their way I'll check in person, or perhaps the person who mentioned the new number will reply to this post.
Here it is..The person that did their website is no longer with them so they can't change their info..:

[SIZE=11pt]Jennifer [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Customer Service[/SIZE]

CTM Products

[SIZE=11pt]503-647-0082[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back