Is anyone else having forum problems?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
Its running really slow and not opening up the majority of the time.

Me to!!! Its enough to drive ya crazy!!
default_wacko.png
:

Yes!

I click forum on the main page and it didnt load about 10x so i switched computers ..still didnt load. Tried about and it loaded slowly.

Only have problems with the main forum pg.

Yes, I have been having some problems today too, it really highlights the extent of your forum addiction, lol :lol:

I thought it was just me!!!
default_wacko.png
: I've been having problems all day. Getting errors about server 500 time outs.

Oh Ya!
default_yes.gif
: Been having lots of problems so I cleaned out my computer good and still got the errors so I gave up and went and loved on my minis and gave baths and trained a bit.. Seems alright now! So far! :lol:

Joyce

Thanks MaryLou -- Working GREAT now!

Ditto, couldnt get in most of the time or would get error messages every time I would try to post, read messages go back to the main list, etc...

Thanks ML, hope it's ok now!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Is anyone else still having problems this morning? I get the following error off & on, usually when I'm trying to page forward or GO to the forum:

Server Error

The following error occurred:

Code:
 The server closed the connection while reading the response. Contact your system administrator.

Is anyone else still having problems this morning? I get the following error off & on, usually when I'm trying to page forward or GO to the forum:

Server Error

The following error occurred:

Code:
 The server closed the connection while reading the response. Contact your system administrator.

Latest posts

Back