iPad 3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozymandias

Reaction score
Hubby and I picked up a couple of 4G iPad 3's last week. OMG !!! I'm so addicted it's not funny. How did I live without this toy for so long lol.

I was laughing though...iPad 3 $829. Apps and add-ons to go with it $1700 (JK - just feels like that much) HAHAHAH

Learning to draw now...check out what you can do with an iPad, an app and your finger!

Anyone else suffering from this addiction? Anyone done any sketches you feel like sharing?

Thought I better add...NO that's not my sketch lol

default_smile.png

Well I'm glad you're having fun with it. I can't afford it, would love to have a simple Kindle fire, it's only about 200. but as things are now, it's not going to happen anytime soon. Since I'm retired and living on a limited income if this horse market doesn't improve I may not be able to afford anything. My youngest daughter did say they might pool money together and get me one for Christmas, yeah! Wish they had all this great techno stuff back when I was working and could afford it!

I love my iPad!!! I watch stuff on it and read books on it and on and on. I'm never without it.....

Riverrose...start dropping heavy hints to your family
default_smile.png
. We bought the 4G, 64 gig versions but there are way cheaper ones that function exactly the same way but just have a little less storage. Hubby and I literally gulp our dinner down so we can have the evening to sit and play
default_smile.png

Matt...that reminds me...I know I could do a search for this but to save time...would you pretty please post a link to that awesomely sexy (sorry - I may be aging but I'm NOT DEAD lol) ad. you made - wanna show it to hubby (on my ipad
default_smile.png
)

For those considering a tablet, I'd recommend checking out the Android options, too. I love my Andriod Tablet (Toshiba Thrive). You get much more for the money AND such easy expandability including simply sliding in standard memory cards, easy / ready interface with flash / jump drives, HDMI output, etc. LOVE LOVE LOVE my tablet
default_yes.gif

I do also prefer my android cell phone (Droid Bionic) to my iPhone 4, for many of the same reasons and also the much easier file management (NOT a fan of iTunes interface). I carry two cell phones and when I it doesn't matter which I use, I'm always opting for the Droid phone
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just loaded my i3 with some great art programs. Got sketchbook pro, brushes and procreate...so far procreate is winning. Now if only I could draw lol.

I want a shortcut like the fast forward YouTube vids that go from first pen line to finished product lol.

I LOVE my android tablet. I had an ipad, but used the android all the tie so sold it. Just not for me.

I LOVE my android tablet. I had an ipad, but used the android all the tie so sold it. Just not for me.
Agreed. Plus so much more selection when it comes to applications
default_yes.gif

Different boats for different folks huh
default_smile.png
I'm glad you love your droid so much. Tablets are just so much fun and there's a lot on the market to choose from making sure you get just the right one for what you want to do. Heck, last week we bought our 18 year old the biggest fastest ipad out there as an "end of your freshman year at college" and "we're glad your home for the summer" gift and we were returning it to the store 12 hours later, unopened, because he didn't want or need any type of tablet. Too happy with his smart phone....go figure lol !!!!! *grin*

Latest posts

Back