Iowa Club clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
I hope this is ok to post here, we would like to extend an invite to many of you that live in states nearby. We have heard from some in Illinois and Nebraska, so now we need a few more states to be included!

The Iowa Miniature Horse Club is sponsoring a Clipping and Driving Clinic at the home of members Larry and Lavonne Parks, near Le Grand, Iowa. It will be this Saturday, May 9th starting at 9:30AM. The first part of the clinic with be on grooming and clipping the miniature horse for home and show presented by Pam Crise and Lavonne Parks. There will be some hands on by attendees that would like to clip. Then Mike Herron of Herrons Training Stable will show how to harness, train and drive the miniature horse. He will be available to answer questions. Mike will also have his miniature horse tack trailer there so lots of goodies to buy for your mniature horse.

Bring your lawnchairs and also beverages, we will have Godfathers pizza by the slice offered for lunch.

Information can be found on the Iowa Miniature Club website and also by contacting the Parks at [email protected].

Hope to see ya there!

Are ya sure ya can't skip the wedding? Ha! We do have a couple gals that were to go to a wedding also and they are comming to the clinic instead!

[SIZE=24pt]ROAD TRIP!![/SIZE]

Seriously, Patty and I will be there in spirit. We are doing the same thing at the same time with Bethany Franke (another Iowa girl!) in Whitewright, TX. Driving in the morning, showmanship/jumping/obstacle in the afternoon. Miss you guys!! See you in July! (we're all coming up for the Iowa Club show--because we're crazy
default_new_shocked.gif
)

Pam, have fun at your clinic too, it sounds great, if closer I would go too! And we will look forward to you "Texans" at the Iowa club show in July. On the club website you can now get an email address and they will email you the show classes and etc. We are excited as we have more classes this year including the tiny driving horses having their own classes and stakes in Country and Pleasure! Check it out! Lavonne

Latest posts

Back