Introduction and questions :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up buying a used Victor. Not super fancy but it was the burgundy noseband which I really wanted.

I would be happy with black, brown, blue, or bay... as long as it's not sorrel LOL

Congrats Tiffany on your purchase of Zorro from Susan! I really like him! I guess we missed each other at the swap meet as we showed up late...straight from the airport!

Will you be coming to the Fun and Fuzzy show in Ocala next weekend because that would be the PERFECT place to learn about showing and what show tack/products to use, etc. I hope you can make it! We will be there.
default_smile.png

Congrats Tiffany on your purchase of Zorro from Susan! I really like him! I guess we missed each other at the swap meet as we showed up late...straight from the airport!

Will you be coming to the Fun and Fuzzy show in Ocala next weekend because that would be the PERFECT place to learn about showing and what show tack/products to use, etc. I hope you can make it! We will be there.
default_smile.png
Thanks! He is wonderful! Unfortunately I have an existing commitment with judging this weekend
default_sad.png
I would LOVE to go, especially because I am not in on the training for minis. I know the assoc. rules, but that doesn't tell you how to get the horse to hook it's neck just so.

That being said, I am only able to show in open classes, so showing halter will be mostly for fun since the competition is so hot. I bought him as a gift for myself (the best kind) and he already has shown he has the mind to be around my daughter.

Worth every penny!

Hello, I am new too... to the boards.

Your colt is quite a cutie!

I LOVE Showtime tack. Got all my halters there. Nice selection and you can "try the halters" on 3 different model horses.

Welcome and enjoy!

Latest posts

Back