Introducing our one ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I would like you all to meet our only foal of 2007. MeadowRIdges From The Heart. Heart was born on May 22, to our shetland mare Shasta and is out of LBF's Spirit Sheyene. The name for this little colt was so appropiate, since we rescued her Mother, now our shetland Shasta. So here is our HEART. Corinne
MeadowRidgesApacheredo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like you all to meet our only foal of 2007. MeadowRIdges From The Heart. Heart was born on May 22, to our shetland mare Shasta and is out of LBF's Spirit Sheyene. The name for this little colt was so appropiate, since we rescued her Mother, now our shetland Shasta. So here is our HEART. Corinne
MeadowRidgesApacheredo.jpg
Excellent little marking
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations, what a darling little colt and that heart is perfect!
default_yes.gif
:

Awww, what a sweet baby!!!! What an adorable heart marking on him. Congrats, I know he will be spoiled rotten!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations! Corinne,

Little Heart is just adorable!
default_wub.png
: He definitely has a little heart marking on his side!

Love your name choice "MeadowRidges From The Heart" :aktion033:

There's that precious boy! Congrats again, he is sure one special boy!

He is adorable, congrats. on a beautiful colt. Love his name.

Thanks everyone. Deb, I just cant find a box big enough to fit him in to send him to you :bgrin
default_wink.png
: , but THANK YOU for naming him ..
default_wub.png
: , and I bet that put a "smile" on your face
default_wink.png
: .. Corinne

What a special little Sweetie!!!
default_wub.png
: Your mare sure did put her "stamp" on him!

MA

Very nice!!! Congratulations on your limited edition.

Liz M.

Always my true pleasure and delight for one so special. I am smiling more today for sure.

WOW Ce, I really do like him. CONGRATS, looks like you brought those mares home right in time. I bet he'll be keeping everyone entertained on you July 4th cookout, which BTY, we are coming up too. See you then. Jolee

Latest posts

Back