INTRODUCING my two new girls!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hello everyone,[/SIZE]

So ... I haven't been online on this forum for a while, so this announcement is a little bit tardy, :bgrin but:

I visited the World Show for the first time in 2006 and I loved it ... so many nice people and so many gorgeous horses! As you can imagine, I couldn't return home to Germany empty handed, so I ended up buying two mares:

ERL Remarkable Revenge

remmie1.jpg

remmie2.jpg

Remmie is a daughter of WF Sweet Revenge, which makes her a granddaughter of Glenns General Patton on the sire's side. On the dam's side, she's a granddaughter of La Vista Remarkables Remarkable.

AND

Grosshill EK Illusions Blue Tiara

tiara1.jpg

tiara2.jpg

Tiara is a Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King granddaughter on the sire's side and a FWFs Little Boy Blue granddaughter on the dam's side. While she was in quarantine, and I was back home in Germany doing some research on her, I found out that she was a MHW "cover girl" in 1998 and had won a National Top Ten halter title and a National Top Ten Futurity title in 1997.
default_smile.png

Remmie and Tiara arrived in Germany in early December. Both mares are bred and if the babies are only half as adorable as their dams, I'll be thrilled.
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for letting me share

:saludando: Conny

Conny,

These ladies are absolutely beautiful.

You once again brought high quality to Europe, Congratulations. :aktion033:

Thank you.

Can't wait to see their foals this spring, they must be showquality!
default_wub.png
:

All the best and we will be keeping a close eye on your website for those foals,

Trisha

Both mares are just beautiful.

Congratulations'

Better late then never
default_wink.png
: Congrats on two beautiful mares! When are they due to foal? so we can all get ready for the photos to come! :lol:

Congratulations! They are both beautiful but Remmie is redhot gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see ther foals. Enjoy them! Sheila :aktion033:

Gorgeous mares....both! CONGRATULATIONS on your new acquisitions! :aktion033:

Congrats on your new mares....stunning!!
default_wub.png
: Who are they bred to?? Can't wait to see their foals!!

They are both STUNNING! You never fail to buy some of the most gorgeous horses I have seen.. :aktion033:

Congratulations Conny!

My old driving horse is a half sister to Tiara. I've had it in the back of my head for years now that I'd like to find a sister of his to raise a foal, and I remembered Tiara from that national show!!

They're beautiful, I'll be watching for babies!!

Thank you everyone for your nice comments
default_smile.png
I'll be sure to keep you updated on the foals of my girls.

Congrats on your new mares....stunning!!
default_wub.png
: Who are they bred to?? Can't wait to see their foals!!
Tiara is bred to Little Kings Black Velvet and Remmie is bred to Reserve National Grand Champion Jr Stallion Pecan Grove Chargers Customized ...
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back