Introducing my little Bug!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
This is JSW Promise Me Diamonds - my 2nd First Knights Redi Or Not daughter - both are 3 years old and will be bred to Appy this year... I don't know why, but she's just not "Diamond" to me - she's been "Bug" in my mind since she arrived with 7 inches of hair hanging off her face and a neck you couldn't see through the fuzz! I had seen her before winter, though, and knew what was lurking below the hair... and here she is!

bug8web.jpg

A bug-in-a-rug!

bug4web.jpg

A love-bug

bug2web.jpg

And a Moving MACHINE - especially for a teeny little girl (29" or so!)

bug3web.jpg

bug9web.jpg

a pretty bug!

bug7web.jpg

and a silly bug!

bug1web.jpg

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Aww look at all the personality in that little body
default_smile.png
. She sure looks full of it, in a very nice way of course. Congrats.

Oh, she's lovely. And you take exceptional photos! I just bought a son of Redi or Not, JSW Redi for Romance. He is a smokey silver black who is heterozygous for black, so he should probably throw just about every color in the book. Congrats on your new girl.

Too cute!! Personality plus, I would say! She is a doll---

Peggy

She's gorgeous!
default_smile.png
I love silver dapples! You can send her my way when you're through with her.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

default_rolleyes.gif
That looks more like I remember! She sure is a Bug! She was "bugging" me for scritches the whole time I was cleaning her stall!

I can't wait to see what she creates with Appy!
default_smile.png

Oh......she is SWEET! You've sure captured her personality!
default_laugh.png

YUM! She's got that gray that I love!!!!!! Would love to see pics without all the winter fur!

Here's her half-sister, our other First Knight's Redi or Not daughter - JSW Redi's Noble Heart, aka "Nightie":

(she just gives me goosebumps when she moves!)

Nightie1web.jpg

Clipped up and ready to start conditioning over the winter for showing next year!

Nightie2web.jpg

Then she'll be a DRIVING horse!

Nightie3web.jpg

Back