Infomercial purchases

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
I rarely watch, but have made two purchases, one is the Montel blender. That is all the commercial says, I love it.

The other is the meatloaf pans that drain fat to the bottom. Those haven't come yet, but am looking forward to them, our steer was a bit um, well fed....

Oh, the timelife box set of cds from the 60's, great music, love it.

So, what have you bought from infomercials?

We have only bought one item from an infomercial, ever, and that was about three or four years ago, It was a CD collection of Motown music from the 50's and 60's. It was and still is awesome, Hubby and I are so sappy. When we watched the info, we were up dancing in the family room and singing along, just had to have it, forget the cost, sometimes you see something and you have to make it yours.

nothing. My mom buys alot of kitchen things from them, and when she finds something new she wants to try I get the hand me down. So eventually I get to try them.

I've never seen an infomercial so I've never bought anything, but three years ago my sister told me bought something from one and when I was at her house she showed it to me. It was the Magic Bullet blender. A year later I happened to see one at Walmart where their appliances were, so I bought it. I paid over $60 and now they are down in the $40 range!

Anyway, I LOVE it! I use it every single day to make our "health" shakes! I also use it to grind flax seeds.

I've never bought anything off the infomercials. Actually I've hardly ever watched any of them and usually tend to think ya, another wonder product, whatever! Some of the people that are pushing the items are so fake they turn me off what actually might be a very good product.

I have bought some of the products featured in the K-Tel ads--never ordered off the screen but have picked up a few items when I've come across them in one of the stores. Most times if I hadn't seen them on TV I probably would never buy them. Most of the items have been okay, a few are really good, others were not worth buying.

I know a few people that bought the dehydrators back when those were being pushed on TV. Of the people I know that bought them, no one has really used the thing. Generally they tried the dehydrator out and then have never used it again. Same with the juicers--they sounded great on TV but of those that I know who bought a juicer, no one has ever really used it. Two things I am glad I never put money out on, because I would surely be right in there with the 'tried it once never used it since' group.

I've never bought anything off the infomercials. Actually I've hardly ever watched any of them and usually tend to think ya, another wonder product, whatever! Some of the people that are pushing the items are so fake they turn me off what actually might be a very good product.

I have bought some of the products featured in the K-Tel ads--never ordered off the screen but have picked up a few items when I've come across them in one of the stores. Most times if I hadn't seen them on TV I probably would never buy them. Most of the items have been okay, a few are really good, others were not worth buying.

I know a few people that bought the dehydrators back when those were being pushed on TV. Of the people I know that bought them, no one has really used the thing. Generally they tried the dehydrator out and then have never used it again. Same with the juicers--they sounded great on TV but of those that I know who bought a juicer, no one has ever really used it. Two things I am glad I never put money out on, because I would surely be right in there with the 'tried it once never used it since' group.

My mom bought me both of them. I use them both, the dehydrator alot more. I make alot of jerky with it.

Latest posts

Back