info/opinion ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadelady

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know anything about pony boy ? or have any of you ever been to one of his clinics ? I am interested in furthering my Natural Horsemanship skills over here and am very interested in his methods. Any info would be gratefully received. :bgrin

I have all of his books and saw a seminar he gave at Equitana USA back in I think the 90's. I was too young to remember that much about what he specifically said, but he's a very entertaining clinician and I genuinely liked him. His horse Kola also seemed happy and connected to his owner, a full partner who enjoyed his role.

Leia

I've had the chance to see him in 2005 & 2006 at the Pennsylvania Horse Expo. I've read his books also, and want the videos badly! He is an excellent clinician, well worth going to see him speak. Most recently I attended the one he did on conformation, he explained things well and I understood so much more and better than I have before. One of my favorites.

He is good friends with a couple of my clients and I have met him a couple of times. He is very nice and seems to do a good job with the horses.

Latest posts

Back