INFO NEEDED ON HORSES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samantha S

Reaction score
I am hoping that someone can do a lookup on these horses and tell me their registered colors, I have their heights.

OTFS BUFFALO BILL AMHA A136947

SULPHURAS APACHE DYNOMITE AMHA A136944

RARE GEM AMHA A34897

DOUBLE A APACHE KID AMHA A47205

SULPHURAS HIGH FASHION A60621

Also, is OTFS BUFFALO BILL AND SULPHURAS APACHE DYNOMITE AMHR REGISTERED?

Thanks for the help.

I can't do any look ups, but I can tell you Double A Apache Kid's REAL color because one of my very good friends owned him up until he past away a couple years ago and I had the privilege of breeding a couple mares to him.

I believe he was registered as a chestnut appaloosa, but he was not. He was a silver bay fewcap appaloosa and I believe he may have been homozygous for black as I have yet to have found a foal of his that was not black based.

I cant do look ups but here....

Double A Apache Kid

Kid2.jpg

Sulphuras High Fashion

fashion1.jpg
fashion2.jpg
fashion3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That picture of 'Kid' was taken of him at the only show he ever attended when he was 14 and pulled right from the pasture, no conditioning! He was much nicer in person-actually one of the best appaloosas I've ever seen.

That picture of 'Kid' was taken of him at the only show he ever attended when he was 14 and pulled right from the pasture, no conditioning! He was much nicer in person-actually one of the best appaloosas I've ever seen.

I was there at that show and saw him, I didn't know it was the only show he'd gone to. I sure miss showing, look what you can miss!

Appaloosa color is even more complicated than "normal" colors in horses; look at "Kid" and you'd think he's white. Or gray. It's great to have the color tests these days, or failing that, to know what a horse's foals' colors are, to help you figure out what colors and patterns a horse carries.
default_yes.gif

I only have AMHA registry but can do this

OTFS BUFFALO BILL A 136947 07/22/2000SAGRPD- 28.500SIREBRONCO BILLY I 01424B SBKBD- 32.250DAMRARE GEM A 34897 SGRDN- 32.500BRDRJOSEPH MANCUSO OR WAYNE STUARTOWNRLAURIE ST. AMANT OR JOSEPH ST. AMANT

9 foals

AGR stands for Grey Appaloosa

DOUBLE A APACHE KID

NAMEREG. NOFOAL DATESCLBTSTHTDOUBLE A APACHE KID A 47205 05/10/1992SASRDN- 32.250SIRESTOUTS SANTANA A 17686 ASRDN- 32.750DAMSTOUTS BONITA A 22127 RNRDN- 33.000BRDRROBERT K &/OR DOROTHY J STOUT OWNRCHRISTINE E GREGORY OR KEN DOVE

43 foals

Latest posts

Back