Impressed yet again with AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvf

Reaction score
AMHR and also ASPC impressed me yet again. I sent paperwork off to AMHR and ASPC to transfer 2 horses... I also sent off to register 2 weanlings, plus my stallion report.. I dropped all this paperwork off in the mail last saturday, and lo and behold, I got all my paperwork back this saturday, these people are so impressive!!

I also sent 1 application off to register a weanling with AMHA at the same time, it'll be interesting to see how long that one takes to come back.

It is a nice feeling to have my paperwork all done for the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! My paperwork came back very fast too; I had one new ASPC registration & 4 AMHR permanent applications. I think it took 15 days to get the papers back in the mail, but of course a week+ of that would be mail time. It can take a week for mail to get from Manitoba to anywhere in the US and a week to get back again, so in view of that the paperwork sure didn't spend too much time in the office!

I'm with you minimor, mail sent to the U.S. from Canada--even overnight post--can take up to a week.

This spring I had some urgent papers overnighted to ASPC/AMHR, I sent them around 3:30 pm on a Mon. and had a knock on the door with my

paperwork at 12 noon on Wed, same week--less than 48 hrs!!!! I was expecting it to take at least a week or more so was very impressed
default_smile.png

Same here. Mailed transfers on a Monday, got'em back THAT SATURDAY.

Did the same for AMHA, took about 18 days, and Alvarado is less than 60 miles from my house!
default_wacko.png

I transferred my new mare into my name AMHR and it took about 2 weeks including transit time, and as anyone knows we have Pony Express from the boonies to anywhere.
default_wink.png
So, I was very impressed. I haven't had time to take pics to get her other transfer done, yet, so that's next on the agenda after we are done working cattle, and I'm done with vet and farrier appointments.

Latest posts

Back