I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! WHOO HOO!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I'm just beside myself this morning
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
[/SIZE]

Chesa Henkel of Deven Creek has given me the opportunity to go in partners with her on her little 27.5" yearling stallion "Brookhaven Secrets Rhedd Butler"

(Possum
default_biggrin.png
)
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

He is such an awesome little guy
default_wub.png
Chesa will be showing him this year and in the future, and for his size we think he will do wonderful things in the show ring!!! He has neck forever and the prettiest little head!

I've always thought he was nice but once she clipped him.... :love That was all she wrote!!!!

Can't wait till he's old enough to breed
default_biggrin.png
he should make an awesome cross with Gracie and Dream
default_new_shocked.gif
And as icing on the cake, he has incredible bloodlines!!! I know he's not pinto (my passion) but he is SOOO put together
default_wub.png
oh my gosh! I am just in :love :love

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you Chesa I am so stoked!!!!![/SIZE]

So without further adue
default_biggrin.png
strait out of the pasture...May I introduce the new man in my life........."Brookhaven Secrets Rhedd Butler" (Possum
default_wub.png
)

Possum3March2809.jpg

Possum2March2809.jpg

I saw his thread in the photo forum, and he is definitely an awesome little guy! Congratulations!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's Joy!
default_biggrin.png
I'm really excited for you to co-own Possum with me!! Joy will only be living about 2 hrs from me so this is going to work out well. I'm just really excited to beable to keep showing him and have another person as excited about him as I am!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations to you! Sounds like a great deal for both of you.

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's Joy!
default_biggrin.png
I'm really excited for you to co-own Possum with me!! Joy will only be living about 2 hrs from me so this is going to work out well. I'm just really excited to beable to keep showing him and have another person as excited about him as I am!
default_yes.gif
My congrats to you both! Chesa emailed me Possum's photos this morning and I was so thrilled to see how he has matured and how excited she is! It is a pleasure knowing Chesa and I've been so impressed with her knowledge and care of her horses. I hope to get to know Joy as well and I wish you both the best in your co-ownership and, of course, in the showring!

Wow! What a nice boy! I wish you the best of luck, on your upcoming show season.
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's Joy!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
My congrats to you both! Chesa emailed me Possum's photos this morning and I was so thrilled to see how he has matured and how excited she is! It is a pleasure knowing Chesa and I've been so impressed with her knowledge and care of her horses. I hope to get to know Joy as well and I wish you both the best in your co-ownership and, of course, in the showring!

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you Merry, [/SIZE]

Hope to get to meet you too
default_smile.png
Maybe at Worlds
default_biggrin.png
I'm really excited about Possum. I think he is such a pretty boy
default_wub.png
This should be a fun year
default_aktion033.gif

Joy

Latest posts

Back