Here's my New "Dark Sectret"!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am kind of extended family! I have your new baby's grandmother (Fallen Ash Farms 18 Candles) here to be bred to Prince. She is absolutely stunning, stunning, stunning. I just love her to pieces. I bought a mare from Merry this past year because she was bred to Candles' son Secret - mainly because I am so crazy about Candles. So - see, we ARE family now!

Stac

Wow, he's really really nice!!
default_wub.png
You definitely have a great eye, can't wait to watch him mature
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Hi Stac!!

HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!! This is SO much fun to find out all this stuff from everyone on here!! HOW exciting! Possum does have some really good breeding on both sides of him! So I am quite excited...

Thanks ShaunaL for the nice compliment!
default_wub.png

Thanks Lisa too!!
default_smile.png

I will hopefully get my website updated over the long weekend and get him on there..... I also will be getting my new mare here to, the first part of October... this mare is a legend in her own right and am EXTREMLYYYYY excited/elated to be getting this mare.... she's a world champion producer.... she's getting up there in age but was confirmed last week "in foal"...... She's on my mare's #3 page on my website!!!!

Deffinately some GOOD things going on here!! I finally feel like I'm getting a nice (small/selective) herd of minis that are doing really kick butt in the show pen..... but it takes a while to establish that... but just feel VERY lucky to aquire every one that I have!!
default_wub.png
And have meet SOOO many COOL COOL mini horse people from the buyers to people at the shows! It's just been the most awesomest experience!! And hope to continue doing so (showing part of it)...
default_biggrin.png

Well this one is a "10"! Very, very nice little guy! Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back