I'm so confused!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Jodi. If baby gets cold I can always turn the heater up more too. It is at about half and on the low setting so there is lots of range there. Yesterday she was yawning alot again but nothing else. Probably a false pregnancy with my luck but I am taking every precaution if it isn't. lol. Last year I was positive my other mare was pregnant, swore I saw movement and felt a kick, yadda, yadda, yadda and then found out she wasn't and felt like a total idiot. :DOH! So I am now doing the treat them like they are thing but won't trust it until the baby is running around in my pasture. lol
default_rolleyes.gif

I FINALLY have definite confirmation that there is a baby in there. Lots of movement today, squishy butt and getting loose!
default_aktion033.gif
i am so excited. She is 345 days today! Wahoo!!! Come on filly!! By the way, I did the ring test a while back and it said filly so we will see.

I FINALLY have definite confirmation that there is a baby in there. Lots of movement today, squishy butt and getting loose!
default_aktion033.gif
i am so excited. She is 345 days today! Wahoo!!! Come on filly!! By the way, I did the ring test a while back and it said filly so we will see.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So exciting! Good luck, and glad you went ahead and prepared even though you weren't sure.

Thanks, I am really glad too! I can't wait to see her baby. I am praying for spots! Dad is a pinto as well and also carries silver.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I am so excited for you!!! You will have to let us know as soon as the baby is born!! What a nice surprise to not have to worry and wait for 11 months and all of the sudden there is a foal. I sure hope it is a filly for you!!!

Mine are just starting to bag up. I have 7 in close to the barn so that I can check their bags every day. 340 days is mid March for a couple of them.. I can not wait and am also hoping for the filly fairy this year!!!

Thanks everyone!! I am so hoping it is a pinto filly!! I got 2 horses from a friend in trade for 2 fillies out of my gang so I hope to get both fillies this year. Looks like a filly year for everyone so far. Here's hoping. My next mares aren't due until June. Long wait in between.

Well, still no baby and no bag to speak of but she is making some changes. It seems like the baby has dropped.
default_aktion033.gif
Here are some new pictures of her.
default_wub.png

merryfront0303.jpg

merryside0303.jpg

merryrump0303.jpg

What do you all think?
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back