I'm getting married!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrah

Reaction score
My wonderful boyfriend (now fiance I suppose!) Kody and I are getting married in 2010. I am really excited to start planning a wedding! I want a western themed wedding of course!

I would love to hear from you guys tips on having a successful wedding, and your ideas on how to decorate ect for our western themed wedding. We are going to have the wedding and the reception in a barn.

Its never to early to start planning!

Oh Congrat!!!!!! My adivce is it have fun and dont forget to laugh! Cherish ever minute and enjoy!!!

Woo Hoo!!! [SIZE=14pt]CONGRADULATIONS!!![/SIZE]

My advice is.... go as big as your budget allows! That night flys bye!!! Also get a very good DJ!! Thats a must!!!
default_488.gif
You can't beat good music at a wedding!!

Leya

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

Now I'm Jealous (lol) I want a country wedding too, when it comes to the day.

Congratulations!

My advice.......the ceremony is over so quickly.....don't forget to enjoy every single minute of it and the whole planning process!
default_smile.png

Congratulations to you!!! I hope you have a great time planning it all and enjoy the wedding and a lifelong marriage with your sweetheart.

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Yes, good music is so important and don't stress over the small stuff. It won't matter in the end and no one will care. My mom gave me away and we played by the Judds, Momma He's Crazy about me. BEST song choice!!!!! I STILL get tears in my eyes when I hear that song. Pick Songs for your service that have a lot of meaning to the two of you, so when you think back you can remember why you choose them, OH REMEMBER to write down WHY, least you forget!!!!!! A lot of people too will have a slide show BEFORE the ceremony of their courtship playing for people to watch while being seated. I thought that was neat too. Good luck to you, and happy planning, TJ

Latest posts

Back