I'm back & would like a little info

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wee Horse Farm

Reaction score
Hi! - It's been quite some time since I've been here. I hope I'm welcome back. I dispersed my herd about 7 years ago. Some of you might remember my appys and pintos, I would like to hear from anyone who owns a "Little Wee" prefix horse. When a horse is sold, the seller hopes they go to the best home possible. I'd love to find out how they're doing & where they are now.

So, if you've got any "Little Wee" ones, I'd love to hear about him/her... just because. .

Thanks, folks. You've always been kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not have any but am wishing you luck in finding out how the little wees are doing!

I think I do remember you and your lovely little colorful horses! it has been a long time but I seem to remember you as Carol or Karen is that right? aren't you the lady who we all mourned the loss of your little horses in the fire? It is so good to hear from you. I hope someone who may have some of your little horses will see this and contact you. Welcome back!

Back