I'M BACK! but not too well

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
I sent a message to Mary Lou as had a bit of problem posting this, nut here goes anyway,

while in Florida I hit my head on the corner of he open gaarage door and being me 3 weeks later had a blood clot in my brain and another stroke! Dang! Couldn't alk, see or talk right. Was in hospital and when I got out headed right back home to my lake! I miss my own home and my horses!

Did I rell you my husband is a Saint! Carl just took it all in stride and is caring for me after drivng 1500+ miles home and packing us up and helping me now unpack . Also got some groceries in which is good due to this ridiculas snow storm we have going on up here! I didn't miss that:) I don't snowmobile LOL.

I have new email all, it's [email protected] Had to give up the sattellite and go to dial-up..same phone though. I'd love to hear from you when you have time if you like.

Address is

Maxine teachout

4500 Norway Trail

Cheboygan, Michigan49721

Guess I shouldn't put it on here I can't remember how to do all this too well yet but it's coming back.

We had the horses boarded and they did wonderfuly! Those people are like family and so great! If you ever get up to Mackinaw City call the Hiawatha Ranch and book a hayride!

Sorry this isn't exactly horse related but wanted to touch base with you all.

Getting horses home in May1st then it will ALL be horse related you can bet! hee hee. You know me!

Love to you all and many hugs!

PS I lost 40lbs! On way to 50 more I hope! My twin lost 77lbs! BratLOL

Anyway Shammy will be glad about it eh?

minx

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Maxine! I am thrilled to have you back. I was just saying to someone that if you didn't pop in soon I was gonna git me a posse!

I am so sorry you got hurt and then a stroke..doggone it lady! We all admire your beloved Carl. We all wish we had one as loving and patient and good as he is. When God made Carl he made someone very special. You take it easy, get well and strong. I bet Shammy missed you something fierce.

Great about the wieght loss! for you both! Don't forget you owe me a picture one day!!! Hugs and happy!

Welcome back, Maxine!! We're glad to have you back. BIG HUGS!! Welcome home!!

Jodi

Welcome HOme and so glad you are doing better. Will be so glad to see your upbeat posts once more.

Welcome home, I am hoping some warm weather followed you. Should have been her last month! Very bad cold snap, and this is the second snow storm this week. Didnt plan on all this when I bred the mares. Sorry to here about your stroke,take care, probly see you sometime this summer.

Maxine it's so good to see you posting again. We missed you!!!! I'm sorry to hear you had

the problems with your health. You always have an upbeat attitude and that will get you thru.

Tell Carl he's the greatest!!!! [SIZE=12pt]Welcome Back Maxine!!!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

My goodness, you sure have been through a lot! Wecome back!
default_smile.png

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing better......but you sure had a rough go of it!

Welcome back Maxine! I was just thinking of you earlier! we had 2 babies born yuesday and i was getting some pics printed and thought i would mail them to you! now, here you are! hope you are healing well! i hope ashley gets a chance to put up the babies' pics--we have 2 colts fro BHM THE SHAMAN, his first 2 babies. both mares were maiden too. i will get you some pics! jennifer :saludando:

Welcome back Maxine! I was just thinking of you earlier! we had 2 babies born yuesday and i was getting some pics printed and thought i would mail them to you! now, here you are! hope you are healing well! i hope ashley gets a chance to put up the babies' pics--we have 2 colts fro BHM THE SHAMAN, his first 2 babies. both mares were maiden too. i will get you some pics! jennifer :saludando:

Quite a rough road for you!! I'm so glad you're back tho! Do feel better and good thoughts and prayers for a continued recovery! Good to have you back!

:saludando: hi Maxine, i must have joined after you "left" as i don't think i have seen any of the posts everyone is talking about... looking foward to them now though! nice to "meet" you :saludando:

Welcome back Maxine! We've missed you.
default_yes.gif
:

I'm sorry you had such miserable things happen but it is great that you are on the mend.

40 pounds that'a terrific!! :aktion033: How did you do it I need to loose about that many!

Hi Carl, thanks for taking such good care of her. :aktion033:

Oh my gosh! With all these "cyber" hugs I will be my old sassy self again in no time. Thanks for introducing yourself (the new friends here) and you know me I' checking ALL those baby pictures now! You are all so Blessed and some just plain Lucky eh?

Breathe in that warm sweet "baby" breath for me and give them all a big hug from "Auntie Maxine"

You all take care and I'll be on here when I can to bug you LOL

Forever your friend, Minx

Latest posts

Back