If your not tired of looking at National pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
Here are a few I downloaded from a friends camera. I really did like the center ring decorations and the flowers were very lovely. We only got to go this year for the youth weekend and took 5 horses, and out of 5 classes brought home 4 National Top Tens. :aktion033:

ec4fe697.jpg

ec4fc482.jpg

ec4f9e5c.jpg

ec4f8090.jpg

ec4f66fa.jpg

ec4f4d5b.jpg

ec4f3859.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures. I saw about all of your horses showing and they all looked nice. I was actually in one of the same classes with my gelding showing. 4 Top Tens out of 5 classes isn't bad at all espcecially with the competition there this year. Congratulations. Aubrey

Aubrey I do wish you had come up and said Hello! I am the girls mom in the picture and the official groomer, the girl is my daughter Chasta and official shower :lol: . Next year she will be in Amateur and open. This was her last year as a youth which is why we chose the youth weekend. It is just too hard to be gone from one week into the next also with work for me and my husband, and college for her. Next time please introduce yourself, we love to meet new people at the shows.
default_yes.gif
:

Hey it was also my last year showing as a youth in AMHR. So i will be showing in amateur classes next year too. And i understand what you mean about being gone so long because it is also my first year of college and i missed a lot of work at college by being gone so long, but it was worth it. I wish i would had time to come up to ya'll and introduce myself. I will make sure i introduce myself next year. I showed in the youth sr. gelding under class with your daughter and i was reserve in that class. Did she place in that class? Wish i would have met ya'll. Aubrey

Hey it was also my last year showing as a youth in AMHR. So i will be showing in amateur classes next year too.
Good we'll get to meet next year!

I showed in the youth sr. gelding under class with your daughter and i was reserve in that class. Did she place in that class?
No, Pistol didn't place at all this year.
default_wacko.png
: Kinda funny, he was the Reserve at Nationals in 05. He showed his little heart out and we told him he did great! He pranced out just like he won :bgrin We are proud of him just the same. There were alot of nice horses this year, I do wish we could of stayed and watched the rest. It was very hard leaving on Sunday to come home.

Not at all tired of looking at pictures from Nationals....infact if you have more I would love to see them. Congratulations on doing so good :aktion033: :aktion033: Mary

Really like the pictures,,, just beautiful. Beautiful minis and just look at those flower arrangements!

Fantastic pictures! You and your horses looked wonderful. I agree too, never get tired of seeing such fantastic horses, at such a terrific show. If you have more, I'd love to see them.

Terri --

Your horses look SO good and Chasta looks like a pro out there showing them off!!! You got all kinds of reasons to be proud!!!

Jill

Way to go!!! I missed you all the rest of the week. Maybe u can stay longer next year!! Gotta get some grooming tips form you!! Great job!!

Back