If your life was a book...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KanoasDestiny

Reaction score
What would be the title, and what kind of book would it be?

default_smile.png

"You've Gotta Be Kidding"

A story about a woman who's doomed with plenty of those 'it's possible but unlikely' moments.

Gosh, part of me might like to say it "could" be something like adventures of Stephanie Plum, but the reality would probably be closer to the life and times of Laura Ingalls!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To steal (sort of) from The Hobbit, it would be, "There And Back Again", the ups and downs of my wacky life.

Oh, I have been told by a few that I should write about my life. It would be a series...VICTORIA'S SECRET STRUGGLES. It would begin with me around four years old on the first book. Sequels would follow. Might as well write it as fiction since most people would not believe the true stories. Either way they would laugh and cry!

I mistakenly asked the SO what he thought and he said mine would be, "The Three Faces of Amanda"
default_rolleyes.gif

I think, "Off the Beaten Path", fits a bit better. I am a little different, a little strange, and I like to wander. Of course there are many sides to me (what a smarty pants), but I should think there are many sides to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh Debbie, you just made my day! I'm sitting here in a doctor's office and almost burst out laughing. I love that book title!
default_smile.png

My Life as an Onion - a love story LOL. I'm a fan of Shrek, yup we are just like onions, lots of layers and my life would make a great romance novel with lots of ups and downs while I learn to be myself and accept the love of my soul mate.

Latest posts

Back