If you could eat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
If you could eat one thing as much as you wanted and how often you wanted without ever gaining an ounce what would that be? Remember, you can only pick one!

Mine would deffinately be lasagna! I love lasagna with lots of gooey cheese and Ricotta cheese used instead of cottage cheese. YUMMY!

Fran

Potatoes, in the form of chips and fries!!!
laugh.gif

Likely have to be some form of chocolate.
smile.gif

I love it, the darker, the better.

Liz M.

chocolate from the rocky mountain chocolate factory!

Yeah, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's chocolate-dipped cheesecake is to die for.

Two great things together...*LOL*

Or two evil things!

Liz M.

Ah, man! I didn't even think about chocolate. Where is Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory? There is a Bloomers factory not far from me (Star chocolates). Yummy haystacks!

Fra

What a fun topic!
aktion033.gif
But what a hard question!
rolleyes.gif
I guess I would have to go with eather spaghetti or lasagna - I love noodles and cheese - so I guess lasagna it is!

yes.gif
yes.gif
Potatoes fixed anyway.

OhHorsePee said:
If you could eat one thing as much as you wanted and how often you wanted without ever gaining an ounce what would that be? Remember, you can only pick one!Mine would deffinately be lasagna! I love lasagna with lots of gooey cheese and Ricotta cheese used  instead of cottage cheese. YUMMY!

Fran

481164[/snapback]

Ooh so much I can't choose just one:

Mashed potatoes

Dominos Pizza

Big Mac's

Latest posts

Back