If Santa loved minis instead of Reindeers....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3234

Reaction score
If you could wish for one special thing from your Santa this year that was mini related what would it be?
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

A beautiful mini mare with a nice big red bow around her neck. Some clipper blades and a new harness!
default_wub.png
Now that would be a good x-mas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Santa does love all animals besides his reindeer so.....

he should bring me a year supply of feed, hay, wormers, clipper blades and pre-pay my farrier!
default_wub.png

2 show carts (I'm not being greedy...I really do need 2) lol One with black shafts and silver pinstriping and chrome fittings and the other with either black or natural shafts, gold pinstriping and brass fittings.
default_wink.png

Oh...and if I was really good (but lately I have been really, really bad...lol) maybe he would give me a Lutke harness!
default_biggrin.png
LOL

I was going to say the "perfect" black and white double registered driving, oh heck, ALL-AROUND horse.

But instead I think I'll steal someone else's idea and say a winning lottery ticket. Then I could afford to keep the ones I have and my trainer and another horse and still have money left to show!
default_aktion033.gif

I'd ask Santa for a strong hair dryer or shop vac for Saber, so that it would be shorter & warmer grooming time for when he needs to be cleaned up in autumn & winter for visits to schools and hospitals.

As it is he gets washed in the living room during that time ala bucket brigade so he doesn't get chilled.

Here's a couple of videos of Saber being groomed indoors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXE-gd3gLfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKQP1gSqhfU

I'd ask Santa for a strong hair dryer or shop vac for Saber, so that it would be shorter & warmer grooming time for when he needs to be cleaned up in autumn & winter for visits to schools and hospitals.

As it is he gets washed in the living room during that time ala bucket brigade so he doesn't get chilled.

Here's a couple of videos of Saber being groomed indoors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXE-gd3gLfQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKQP1gSqhfU
That is so cute and he doesn't seem to mind. I see a bed. Do you wash him in a bedroom?

Do you keep Saber clipped in winter to make it easier to keep him clean for the visits? Just curious, as he doesn't look overly fuzzy in the videos.

And, all minis should have it as good as Saber.

Do you keep Saber clipped in winter to make it easier to keep him clean for the visits?
Those vids were from May when we had gotten a foggy & cold snap.

As we live a mile up in the mountains it gets way too cold & snowy for Saber to be clipped in the winter.

He does wear a coat (and sometimes a hood) during the winter so he doesn't get overly wooly.

I would be really happy if all our minis were healthy. That is all I want for Christmas.

I would be really happy if all our minis were healthy. That is all I want for Christmas.
{{{{HUGS}}}}

Hmmm. New sheds/barns for all my babies. A show harness. More foaling stalls and mare beepers, a huge Winter stack of hay & feed! For them to all stay healthy. And for a million dollars to give to CMHR!

The perfect team of bay driving geldings, then the knowledge to drive them, my dream set! Of course then I would need a cart for a team!!!
default_smile.png

a little house some where that I can have the boys right outside with cheap rent. I miss them being right outside.

I would like a new red barn with stalls or a gift certificate for a trainer so I could get my gelding trained to drive.

Back