If Our Minis Made

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My whole herd has the same answer- making sure that next year.. I know better then to imply they might have something to improve upon..

This is my kind of post, extremely fun and funny!

Jimmy: I will try to get more exercise this year than in previous years which means I will have to move faster than a walk and not whine when hooked to that horrible thing that follows me around, "Why does that human get to sit in that contraption and not me?"

Koda: I will try a little harder not to irritate Dad! Boy such an attitude at times. I will go to sleep at night instead of constantly asking Dad about his boring life before I presented myself into his life. I will try to control myself when Mom is cleaning my barn and not grab hold of the fork handle to get attention. I will try to not knock over the poop bin when mom gets it full. "It does keep her here longer though" I will not spill what water is left in the tub when it get low. It is fun to watch it flood the barn though.

Duckie: I will attempt to learn it isn't always about me. Yeah Right! They have no idea who they are dealing with here. Just stay out of my way and remember humans come to see me not you guys. I will try to give up the game of slamming the barn door in everyones faces just as they start to walk in "including mom" she gets so upset about that. I will try to eat out of my bucket without snatching bites from everyone elses. Key word here being "Try".

When those obnoxious little critters are in our area trying to get in the shop I will try to avoid using them for kick balls but it is fun to listen to them go baa, baa, baa as I chase them around. Cry Babies!

Jasmine: I will try to remember that I am retired from breeding and therefore not pee by the fence constantly and follow Jimmy up and down the fence all day. "Bummer Dude".

Ariel: I will try to not watch the humans at all times waiting for that precious moment when they walk away from the gate for 2 seconds forgetting to put the clip and chain on it. Takes me only 1 second to flip that latch and away we go into the other yards. I will not stand in the door when mom wants in or out expecting her to squeeze thru it.

I will try to act as though I am not smarter than all humans I come in contact with "This ones really hard". I will try to let my new owner drive me without showing her that I am the boss and will go the direction I choose to go no matter what she says. "We grew up together and I love to give her a really hard time". I will try to not act like the little Princess everyone knows that I am.

Latest posts

Back