I'd like to introduce my new buddy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RallyZ

Reaction score
Believe me, I gave my hubby and stepson lots of hugs and kisses for this one.
default_biggrin.png

Last Saturday morning I was told that they were going to look at a yard tractor, leaving early. (to ensure that I didn't want to tag along)

Well, I was just up and getting dressed when they returned, with this little fellow in tow. How spoiled am I?

This is Mugsy. I named him after my favourite childhood stuffed doggie. He is a Havanese and I just adore him.

Mugsysfirstday-portrait2.jpg

Oh, dang, sorry it's so big.
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What an adorable little face!!!! How very sweet of them, they do deserve hugs and kisses for that!
default_wub.png

What a SWEETIE!!!
default_wub.png
(How did you train those guys???)
default_biggrin.png

MA

OMG, Dale!! He's the cutest wee thing!!!!! I can see a whole new wardrobe for him in the future! LOL! What does your other little one think of him? (Sorry, I can't remember his name.)

Happy (belated) Birthday, and Merry Christmas!

Thanks everyone. I am a very lucky lady.
default_wub.png

LOL. Oh, Judy, I'm sitting here chuckling to myself because I took both of them to Pet Supply House in Guelph today. Kubbie was wearing his brand new winter jacket and Mugsy was wearing one of Frank's old socks. I cut the toe off of one of those grey work socks with the red stripe at the top and then I cut two holes for his little legs. The red striped end fits perfectly over his head and rolls down to make a little collar.
default_biggrin.png
His nickname is "Sock Monkey".
default_wink.png
I did buy him a little Santa hat to wear in the Holstein parade though.

Kubota is a very good big brother. He plays very gently and even shares his toys. The two of them are great entertainment.

2boysoutside.jpg

Mugsy was wearing one of Frank's old socks. I cut the toe off of one of those grey work socks with the red stripe at the top and then I cut two holes for his little legs. The red striped end fits perfectly over his head and rolls down to make a little collar.
default_biggrin.png
His nickname is "Sock Monkey".
default_wink.png
I
default_new_shocked.gif
OMG!!!!! I wanna see pictures of that!!!! LOL
default_laugh.png

~kathryn

OMG!!!!! I wanna see pictures of that!!!!
default_biggrin.png
Here you go Kathryn.
default_laugh.png

As soon as I posted that, I realized that I needed to go and take some pictures. LOL

I'm not sure that he'll be able to actually wear the hat in the parade. It's either too heavy and he can't hold his head up or he's embarrassed to show his face, so I had to hold his chin.
default_rolleyes.gif

MugsytheSockMonkey.jpg

MugsywithSantahat.jpg

THOSE ARE HILARIOUS!!!! LOL
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_aktion033.gif

ohhhh, thank you for those pictures!!! I really, really needed a good laugh!!!

He looks soooo cute sporting his.....sock!!!
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

I love it!!!!!
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

Well Im glad the picture is large so I can see it better! What a dollface he is and I love the name.

We had a Cocker Spaniel named Mugsy when we were kids..

Always one of my favorite names.Congratulations!

Maxine

Is he for REAL!!??? He looks like a little toy!
default_wub.png
Love your idea of that sock sweater!!

OMG how cute is that sock monkey
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
love the little santa hat...

OMG!!!!! I wanna see pictures of that!!!!
default_biggrin.png
Here you go Kathryn.
default_laugh.png

As soon as I posted that, I realized that I needed to go and take some pictures. LOL

I'm not sure that he'll be able to actually wear the hat in the parade. It's either too heavy and he can't hold his head up or he's embarrassed to show his face, so I had to hold his chin.
default_rolleyes.gif

MugsytheSockMonkey.jpg

MugsywithSantahat.jpg

Is he for REAL!!??? He looks like a little toy!
Oh, he's definitely for real, but he is a little doll.
default_biggrin.png

He keeps poor Kubbie running in circles. Every time Kubbie has a toy that he's playing with,

Mugsy comes along and takes it away (Kubbie lets him, no problem). Today, after that happened for the umpteenth time, Kubbie went and got a different toy and brought it over, gave it to Mugsy, and got the original one back for himself. He's getting things figured out.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back