I won!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
Off the O So thread... talking about getting the hubby to agree about getting another mini, well I mentioned to mine about getting a trailer. My hubby fought tooth and nail and said NO!!!!

Well we left the trailer dealer a few hrs ago with a approval from the bank on my new mini livestock box trailer.
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

Oh I cant wait till its here and get it lettered with my farm name on it. No more showing up to horse shows or just anywhere in a nasty old 2 Hb pull that looks like its about to fall apart. Im soooo excited and its like getting a new horse, house or car!

:modedit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Welcome!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though! A big congrats to you!!!! How exciting. It is so fun to win!
biggrin.gif
I can't wait to see some pics of your NEW trailer!!!

Oh congrats!! I want a new trailer SO bad... dont have a hubby to fight with over it, just gotta come up with some money to do it. Some day..........

Nope - it's BETTER! Congrats. See you pulling up in style at the shows!!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

I had almost the same fight around Halloween - I wanted a Riding horse, I won

Her name is Sugar and she is 14-2 hands, 5 years old (acts 15), loves the minis (no room for seperate pasture), rides like a dream THUR water
default_new_shocked.gif

Congrats!

My hubby says im always extra sweet around tax return time, so hes on to me lol.

Going Wednesday to order mine. We've been back and forth about options lol I wish I could have it already, but its a custom order and takes 4 weeks.

Congrats!

My hubby says im always extra sweet around tax return time, so hes on to me lol.

Going Wednesday to order mine. We've been back and forth about options lol I wish I could have it already, but its a custom order and takes 4 weeks.

I walked in today and asked for Paul. I told him that you mentioned his name and that he was real pleasent to work with. Matter of fact, you two where emailing each other when I walked in. lol

He said that he was very happy that word of mouth has traveled so far between us in just days and that he was impressed that I knew that you 2 where talking and that I was looking for the same kind of trailer. I too am having it custom made BUT not like yours. Just kept a standard 4x4x6 but with only 2 windows in it. I dont need nothing bigger then that as that was just perfect for my needs. Otherwise it was really neat to see all the different ones on the showroom floor and how cute they are. I know when you get yours and see it in person your going to love it! I should be getting mine in a few weeks as well and oh I cant wait to get it lettered with my farm name on it. I have a person who will free hand the lettering on it for a $100. He dose a super awesome job as he dose all the wrecker companys and other 100's of companys transportation trucks and such!

Congrats to you on your trailer too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back