I warned ya!,..LOL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
OK,......Foxy had probanly the BEST day ever,..since she came here,.......Yesterday,....course today,...She is probably mad at mama,.....
default_yes.gif
:

We had a thunderstorm last night,..with another one today plus,..40 to 60 mm of rain on the way,..to change to snow,...tomorrow!!!!!
default_wacko.png
: :new_shocked:

It was 26 degrees yesterday,..This weather is WEIRD!!!
default_wacko.png
:

Anyway,..She is gonna stay in the barn today,..warm and dry!!! But,..she did give me a dirty look as I was leaving the barn this morning,..LOL :eek:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

She is still scratching her BUTT on EVERYTHING in sight,.....and the baby looks like it is ROLLING!!!!!!!

Is that normal?????????????

She scratched her butt on her *made for livestock,..water bucket,..you know,..The black rubber kind,..And BENT it,..now the handle is stiff!!!!!! :new_shocked:

Anyway,..Her are a few pics from yesterday,...No baby yet!!!,..(sigh),..Fred just grins and says,..*MAY*,..ughhhhhhhh
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Have a great day everyone! :saludando:

foxyrubbingbutt.jpg

Foxy rubbing on the trees!
default_wacko.png
:

foxywalking.jpg

Ahhhh,..butt feels better,..time to make belly feel the same! :lol:

foxy16th2.jpg

This stuff is soooooo good!

foxy16th3.jpg

See my big belly,...didnt you guys say Left was a filly,..right was a colt?????

foxysunshine.jpg

Time for a snooze!

She looks happy and content, I can't help you with a foal date, but I can't wait to see pics whenever the little fellow arrives.

Latest posts

Back