I Want to Get a Horse YouTube

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RhineStone

Reaction score
Never had a horse and thinking of getting one? Board horses yourself? Watch this.

default_new_rofl.gif
Love it! Best quote from the scene: "You are an idot!" (said with a robot voice)

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_rofl.gif
Love it! Best quote from the scene: "You are an idot!" (said with a robot voice)
Well that is about as true as it can be!

LOL! A total idiot but I am afraid to say that there are way to many idiots out there who think exactly like this. I don't know how many people think that just because they read a lot of books or watch these "training" (and other) videos that they are capable of training/trimming/breeding horses! The whole thing is sickening because it is the horses that suffer.
default_shutup.gif

This reminds me so much of one of my old boarders its not even funny. Lol

Edited to add our relationship ended about the same way. With the you are an idiot and cant board here thing I mean.. ugh people!

brilliant ...I loved it , it reminds of the idiots that want to buy a foal so that their baby can grow up with it
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png

There are a whole series of these videos, I have only watched a couple, but they are just hilarious. The one about talking to a vet, OMG...

I *love* these videos. The vet one is a great one too!!!

I just hope I didn't sound *that* stupid when we started talking about getting a horse
laugh.gif

I'd like to do one about driving horses. It would go something like this
default_laugh.png
:

1 - "I want to teach my pony to pull a buggy so I can take my five kids for a ride and go in the town parade."

2 - "How big is your pony?"

1 - "He's actually a mini."

2 - "Minis are too small to pull six people in a buggy. You need a two-wheeled cart that can hold two people."

1 - Ok, yeah, a cart is what I have. It is cool because my neighbor built it out of a car axle with two seats so all my kids can fit, and I actually have two minis, so I will teach them to be a team and pull that cart."

2 - "You shouldn't put two horses to a cart. It isn't safe. A pair needs to be put to a four-wheeled vehicle. Have you ever driven a horse before?"

1 - "No, but it can't be that hard. I see people do it in parades all the time."

2 - "Have you ridden a horse before?"

1 - "Well, no, but I saw a video on the internet on teaching your horse how to pull a cart in one day, so I can just follow that. And I found a cool purple mini harness for $50 on Ebay."

2 - "Considering you don't know how to ride, would you break a Quarter Horse to ride? Then, why do you think you can teach a driving horse when you don't know how to drive? You need to get some experienced help to teach you how to drive a single horse first, and to help you get good, safe, quality equipment. You also need to learn to drive one horse before you can drive a pair, because it is considerably more difficult to drive a pair, especially if you are a green driver. Lots can go wrong very fast. I know people who give lessons and train driving horses. Would you like their contact information?"

1 - "You're just one of those stuck up driving people who likes to burst people's dreams...."

2 - "No, driving people are just very aware and concerned about safety." (Walks away and mutters, "Can't fix stupid...I hope they never drive around me...")
default_wacko.png

I'd like to do one about driving horses. It would go something like this
default_laugh.png
:

1 - "I want to teach my pony to pull a buggy so I can take my five kids for a ride and go in the town parade."

2 - "How big is your pony?"

1 - "He's actually a mini."

2 - "Minis are too small to pull six people in a buggy. You need a two-wheeled cart that can hold two people."

1 - Ok, yeah, a cart is what I have. It is cool because my neighbor built it out of a car axle with two seats so all my kids can fit, and I actually have two minis, so I will teach them to be a team and pull that cart."

2 - "You shouldn't put two horses to a cart. It isn't safe. A pair needs to be put to a four-wheeled vehicle. Have you ever driven a horse before?"

1 - "No, but it can't be that hard. I see people do it in parades all the time."

2 - "Have you ridden a horse before?"

1 - "Well, no, but I saw a video on the internet on teaching your horse how to pull a cart in one day, so I can just follow that. And I found a cool purple mini harness for $50 on Ebay."

2 - "Considering you don't know how to ride, would you break a Quarter Horse to ride? Then, why do you think you can teach a driving horse when you don't know how to drive? You need to get some experienced help to teach you how to drive a single horse first, and to help you get good, safe, quality equipment. You also need to learn to drive one horse before you can drive a pair, because it is considerably more difficult to drive a pair, especially if you are a green driver. Lots can go wrong very fast. I know people who give lessons and train driving horses. Would you like their contact information?"

1 - "You're just one of those stuck up driving people who likes to burst people's dreams...."

2 - "No, driving people are just very aware and concerned about safety." (Walks away and mutters, "Can't fix stupid...I hope they never drive around me...")
default_wacko.png
default_aktion033.gif
Love it - you're a natural

Latest posts

Back