I want some answers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D I iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT T T T O!

Riverdance, minimomNC, Neil........................I only read the first page, so there are probably others
default_smile.png

H A P P Y! P O S I T I V E ! O P T O M I S T I C!

Ok, I am going to try to make this as clear as possible.

I want to THANK EVERYONE that helped me in a very nice, decent, way.

I also want to say I do not know why SOME people have to be so RUDE just because I asked a question at the AMHA office and could not get a straight answer. Oh, and I did talk to two people, the first one transferred me to the person I was suppose to talk to.

I started to sign up on-line and then I thought well with all the talk about the new computer system maybe I should call the office and ask first. So, that is exactly what I did. I know the second person was a man and I am sure he told me his name, but I was shocked when he could not give me a direct answer so I forgot his name. The first person that transferred me was a lady.

If this gentleman could have said, well if you pay the $25.00 and we do change computer systems your price will still be honored and you will have the on-line stud book for a year. That would have been fine!

Or another example, if this person would have said well - We can't guarentee you a year, but if you don't get the full year I am sure you will be partially refunded. That would have been fine!

Yet, another example , If this person would have said , well the computer system may change and the price may go up - That would have been fine!

Or if this person could have said well we don't plan on changing computer systems within in the next year - That would have been fine!

I could go on all day with examples of what would have been fine.

This is what bothered me - I DON'T KNOW - I wish I could help answer your question, but I can't. I DID appreciate the HONEST ANSWER. That isn't what bother's me.

Now, if the person that I was transferred to help me with my questions can't help me and does NOT have the answers. What am I suppose to think?

I WILL be calling the office on Monday as stated several times in this post. I will get names, write down answer's and everything.

I just can not understand why SOME are being so RUDE when I posted about my experience and my frustrations.

To the one's that tried to help me ..I appreciate it more than you know!

To the one's that were so RUDE to me..Please call Monday and see if you can get a name and a guarentee from ONE person in that office and I would LOVE to talk to them. If you CAN get a ONE FULL YEAR guarentee from anyone in the AMHA office than you have done better than I did.

Until you DO CALL and get the guarentee from a person...not a website...I do not feel you have the right to be so rude to me.

To the one's that were so RUDE to me..Please call Monday and see if you can get a name and a guarentee from ONE person in that office and I would LOVE to talk to them. If you CAN get a ONE FULL YEAR guarentee from anyone in the AMHA office than you have done better than I did.

Until you DO CALL and get the guarentee from a person...not a website...I do not feel you have the right to be so rude to me.
I appreciate your desire for service Lisa, but I disagree with starting a call-a-thon just to prove a point. The question has already been answered, and the answer was readily available in an obvious place on the same website the service is offered through. The first person was most likely a secretary, and if I had to guess I'd say she transferred you to a techie who was probably more familiar with support issues than actual service guarantees. If you e-mailed the appropriate staff member I bet you'd get a prompt and accurate response (I have many times). I don't feel we should heckle the office staff just to prove a point when they could be doing more productive things with their time.

OMG, give me a break! I highly doubt anyone is going to call AMHA on Monday, it seems to me Lisa is just saying if you don't believe she got the run around then call yourself and see, not rocket science folks. I don't know anything about Lisa but can see that some here are picking on her, I think you can sleep well knowing there won't be a call a thon or much heckling going on Monday, best to worry about something more important. This place is so predictable sometimes, ugh.

Perhaps what you are considering rudeness is exasperation on the part of people who recognize that there is NO WAY of satisfying you. The very title of your thread is rude and demanding. You first ask for the information in writing, then when it is provided you change your mind and want to hear it verbally from someone in the office. You are continually imagining some conspiracy by the AMHA and its directors. Once one issue is settled, you start some new witch hunt.

It is not us who need to call the office to ask a question that has already been answered. If you are so insecure in believing what is so plainly stated on the website and the order form, go ahead and call the office. However, don't be surprised when people get tired of trying to explain all of your imaginations. :DOH!

Horseplay...Thank you!

No, I do not expect everyone to call the office on Monday. I just felt like people were not believing me and for those people I was just letting them know how they could find out theirselves.

Songcatcher I did NOT change my story you are twisting my words.

Songcather, do you remember who I am? Your daughter had a basketball game ( I think that is the correct sport) a few years back in Springfield, MO. You came to visit my farm. You told me and my husband you were not looking to buy, was just curious and enjoyed looking at miniatures. There was a large delay between the tournament times. So, you asked if you could come and visit.

We knew you were not a buyer, we knew you were just wanting to spend some time away from the school.

I thought you, me and my husband had a wonderful day just talking and looking at my miniatures.

Unless, I have you totally mixed up with someone else. It really surprises me how you are one of the ones that try to give me a hard time. I have held this in for a long time. I am starting to think I have the wrong person.

Did you come to our farm during one of your daughters tournaments in Springfield a few years back?...Just curious.

I am sorry I posted this - I don't know why people keep trying to twist my words.

I think a lot of you overlooked my wordings in I think my first or second post - I LOVE AMHA - So, I am not on a witchhunt. Why would I be when most of my miniatures are registered AMHA - I own over 20 minis.

I will admit sometimes it is hard for me to say what I mean. So, maybe I just need to stop posting anything on this forum. Except The Back Porch - I need the support from people on the forum.

Songcather - What do you mean my imagination?...have you not kept up to date that we may be getting a new computer system?...I am not an expert on computers - I was wondering if and when the new computer program went through what would happen if we had already ordered the On-line stud book. I think that is a fair question..don't you?

Please explain what is in my imagination?

Last edited:
Songcatcher - I went to your website and that is you, I thought it was.

If you remember we live in Reeds Spring, MO up on a hill in a brick house.

You had just bought your stallion, if I remember right from High Hopes Auction and you were so happy with him. We tried to help and answer any questions you had.

If you remember meeting me and my husband than you should remember I am not the type to cause problems.

I know in one day you could not know my completely. I can tell you I am the type to ask questions and expect answers if someone has them.

How do we learn anything in this world if we don't ask questions?

I try to help people just like I tried to help you. I was hoping people would try to help me. Some have and I truly appreciate the help.

Last edited:
Perhaps what you are considering rudeness is exasperation on the part of people who recognize that there is NO WAY of satisfying you. The very title of your thread is rude and demanding. You first ask for the information in writing, then when it is provided you change your mind and want to hear it verbally from someone in the office. You are continually imagining some conspiracy by the AMHA and its directors. Once one issue is settled, you start some new witch hunt.
Bingo.

Lisa - it just tends to wear people out. And no - I am not being "rude" - just sharing my opinion. It seems to be one incident after another - and as Songcatcher says - you are never ever satisfied. Everything is a conspiracy. Everything is an outrage. You have always disccovered yet another "secret" or something "hidden" - even if it isn't. And if everyone is not as outraged as you are about Whatever Incident - then they are rude? No - more often than not, they are trying to help give you an answer - only you do not want to hear it.

How do we learn anything in this world if we don't ask questions?
How do we learn when all we do is ask questions over and over and over - and yet never like the answer - no matter what it is. No matter who says it. How it is said. Or when it is said. And then find something else to make demands about - and repeat the cycle?

the answer was readily available in an obvious place on the same website the service is offered through.
Very obvious. But I am sure even that is a sign of some sort of backhanded conspiracy of some kind...

I don't know why you or anyone else is being SO RUDE.
Lisa - to be honest - you are the one who gets RUDE in these threads at times. You make demands - you sneer - you make accusations - you suggest conspiracies - you get in people's faces for not agreeing with you.... you YELL... and then declare differing opinions are RUDE...

I don't know Neil..maybe I just don't see your post on other threads. It does seem you do enjoy these type of threads.
Why does it matter where others post - or how they post? *puzzled*

You only want people who agree with you to post in your threads as only your opinion counts?? As Neil and minimomNC said - it may not be worth the effort - as you will just climb all over anyone who does not share your outrage... but when yet another thread title is demanding answers - well, sometimes we gotta see what the latest is...

And now you are pointing fingers at Songcatcher?
default_unsure.png

I WILL be calling the office on Monday as stated several times in this post. I will get names, write down answer's and everything.
Lisa - you have your answer - and yet you are going to phone on Monday and get annoyed with the office again? What would be the point? Why not just sign up online - $25.00 is a deal - and be done with it. Question asked, answer provided. Seems obvious - and easy.

Unless of course - you really relish getting in people's faces, making demands, asking yet more questions, taking names, making accusations, pointing fingers and making mountains out of molehills in this case...

Just a quiet suggestion - when your "asking questions" comes across as one long endless shrill harangue - as it seems to be at times - people are less inclined to respond to your emails or phone calls. In any way....

It may have less to do with the answers you are not getting - and everything to do with the way you are asking the questions...

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that the "I DON'T KNOW" comment is iritating from somebody coming from the office. I do know you want a guarantee with you money that you will get a full years service on the stud book, and with what AMHA has done in the past I can see why you would be worried. However, if you have this much doubt with AMHA perhaps you need to go in a different route.

BINGO......!

Tagalong, it is worrisome to say the least to have so many similar topics posted here with negative connotations regarding the mininature horse registeries, their respective officers, board members, committees, employees and so on.

It probably would be a good idea to go the "forum ettiquette and rules" and brush up on the purpose of this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back