I want ot post pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taxi

Reaction score
I have been trying to figure out for two days how to post pictures, because I have some of Disco that I took yesterday but I cant figure out how. It is driving me crazy
new_shocked.gif

First off you have to put each picture on a photo web site.. I use and lots of people on LB use http://www.photobucket.com/

Once on that site click on the picture and go to the Properties...Copy the entire addrees and then Paste that address in the IMG box on top Just make sure there is only One HTTP:// showing at the beginning of the address.. I cick on the box Delete that HTTP that is in there and then paste the address in that I have Copied from Photobucket

Chelsey, Dont you remember how I showed you????

If I come up tomarrow I will show you again!!

just get the pictures on photo bucker, highlight IMG and copy it, then bring it over to the forum and paste it!!

Gage

~Palomino~ said:
Chelsey,  Dont you remember how I showed you????
If I come up tomarrow I will show you again!!

just get the pictures on photo bucker, highlight IMG and copy it, then bring it over to the forum and paste it!!

Gage

521179[/snapback]

I know how to get them to the Forum when they are on Photobucket, but I just dont know how to get them on Photobucket.

Go to www.photobucket.com and register for a new account. As soon as you have one, you can log-in and load files from you computer up to photobucket

Latest posts

Back