I really was going to lock the barn doors .....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
On Monday morning, the filly fairy made her apperance at 6am, I would of bet the farm that Lily (Sligo Acres Easter Lily) would have a colt, and it would be a sorrel with a flaxen mane and tail...well, its a darn good thing that I am not a bettin' kind of woman...or I would be looking for a new home! Lily surprisied the begebbers out of me by having a DUN FILLY. I am a little stuck on her name since my sister is naming this one, and thinks it should be IRIS, but it definitely needs more to it! Any ideas? Has to have our prefix. Then this afternoon, I was going to do hooves with Joe (my farrier) well, needless to say...SO SOIUX ME had other plans, for me to get out of doing hooves. The berry fairy made his apperance at 1:25 pm, and I couldn't be more pleased. Both are the proud babies of Woodstock North Topaz. Introducing MeadowRidges Iris, and MeadowRidges Ransom of Silver.
Isislily.jpg
RamsonofSilver.jpg

First thought: isn't she just the most beautiful thing Congratulations! So happy for you! :aktion033:

I have a name!!! MeadowRidges Gone and Dun It!!!!! :lol:

Very beautiful filly, CONGRATULATIONS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on both your new babies! WHOO HOO!!!!

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Corinne!

Both of those babies are just beautiful! And what gorgeous mares!!

Sure makes foaling season lots of fun when you can get such awesome babies!!

Congrats!!!! They are both lovely foals. That silver colt is such a neat color.

Wow how lucky can you get???????

This is great. Congratulations!

Here's my big suggestion:

MeadowRidge Farm Iris Eyes (are smiling) :bgrin

LOL Marty! Good name!

I love duns! I have a grulla dun bred to Redrock Miniatures Hart's Tip Top Flash and will hopefully be seeing any day now what the two of them have cooked up for me!

That colt is very pretty, too!

Aren't the surprises just wonderful? I had bred my blue-eyed sorrel tobiano stallion to my brown-eyed sorrel tovero mare, and was expecting a sorrel tobiano, and ended up with a medicine hat!

Having those babies is just like opening Christmas presents, isn't it?

Congratulations on two cute foals!! I love the color on the silver colt!!

:aktion033: Corinne

Congratulations on two beautiful babies.

Now just let that fairy go. I don't even care if it is a filly or colt, just a healthy little foal. I have been on mare stare for just one baby since the end of April and no baby yet. I am begining to think this mare is just pulling my chain.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Deb

Very pretty foals congrats! :aktion033:

But the first is not dun, it´s bay, it´s the fake baby-coat-dorsal playing tricks.
default_wink.png
:

Thanks everyone.
default_yes.gif
:The little duns name is going to be GON'N'DUNETTE. Meavey, I have had 2 duns from this stallion before, and have also talked to the owner who owned the dam and most of the other horses in her pedigree...she has also had duns from the sire. So I guess we will just have to wait and see with this one.
default_yes.gif
: and at least hope!...lol... Corinne

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: AAWWWW, they're both so gorgeous!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Corinne, what gorgeous foals you've had this year. I like these two the best.....then again, perhaps Miss Cindy needs an appointment to see the entire foal crop! Ohhhh, before I forget, can I get a breeding to Topaz??!!! :lol: :lol:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: LOL! I already know what the answer is, just thought a public harrassment might help "get my way"!!

Now, you go enjoy those precious babies.....I'd be sleeping in the barn (or sharing their stall with pillow and blankie)!!

Hugs to those cuties!

Cindy

Latest posts

Back