Memorial Day surprise

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I woke up yesterday morning to my donkeys braying up a storm, at 1:30 am ...they really do sound LOUD, I went running out to the pasture which is only about 75 feet from my patio door, and there was L.K. Cream Puff, having her foal. I was execting SOME color, considering her dam is all white, with a gray head, and 2 crystal blue eyes, and her sire is a 50/50 black white. I bought this mare pasture bred last Oct, didnt have a clue as to when she could foal, but since December she has been HUGE, she had no signs just a start of a udder, so I was watching but didnt have her under the camera or a moniter on her. Her is her filly. I am calling her Sage for now, but am really trying to come up with a clever name for Memorial Day. It does have to have the prefix MeadowRidge, anyone got any good ideas? The second picture is of my hubby, Bob, playing with one of his favorite foals, this very tiny colt is our lilttle Whiskey (son-in-law named this one :no: )a tiny silver bay, and he was born May 17 to our maiden mare Tory Toyland, and Woodstock North Topaz. the third pic is the way most of my foals pictures have been turning out--getting the butt end, they cant all be camera shy
default_wink.png
: it has to be me and my photography
default_yes.gif
:
PuffofSage.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/Mead...BobWhiskey3.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/Mead...skeyrunning.jpg

Well, what happened to the other 2 pictures did I post them wrong?? I'll try again. Here is Llittle Whiskey.
BobWhiskey3.jpg
Whiskeyrunning.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt] HOORAY, WHAT A LOOKER !!! [/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
What a BEAUTIFUL surprise on Memorial day.....the birth of a new foal!
default_wub.png
:

Now, tell the truth Corinne, DID YOU WEASLE OUT OF BBQ FESTIVITIES, using the excuse of monitoring the newborn's progress? I certainly would!

Enjoy that little bundle of sweetness!

Cindy

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! She is a dorable![/SIZE]

Lyn

Super congrats! :aktion033: What a cutie pie!
default_wub.png
:

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Corinne!

What a nice Memorial Day surprise!! She is a darling little filly!

Little Whiskey is a handsome little fellow, also!!

Thanks, and yes Cindy..I did weasel out of staying at the cottage, I HAD to go home to check my mares (good thing our cottage is close!) but not out of the BBQ, but I did try! Mona, I really like the name American Star, so my little Sage has just become MeadowRidges American Star. Star and I both THANK you for her name. Corinne

Now THAT'S my kind of "surprise"! :lol: CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033:

She's a real cute filly, congratulations! I know, sometimes it's amazing what a person gets for color!

Thanks, and yes Cindy..I did weasel out of staying at the cottage, I HAD to go home to check my mares (good thing our cottage is close!) but not out of the BBQ, but I did try! Corinne
Good girl!!!.....

I'd hit the BBQ for a short time to get some vittles "someone else made", and bring 'em back to the barn. At my house, if the smoke alarm goes off......dinner's ready!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Congrats on the cute new arrival. The others are cute too. Hubbie looks very proud.
default_yes.gif
:

I love the name. Best wishes for a very wonderful life for little American Star

Latest posts

Back