I really need your prayers....vent about life..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini horse mania

Reaction score
I am 31 weeks pregnant.i had my,son zack at 32,weeks.now,i am on steriod shots to develop my lil ones lungs,and progesterone to help labor hold off. he can come anytime.His heartbeat is irregular,and he is approx 3 poumds...if the heart rate drops more...they will take him.all of the money ($700) we saved for baby stuff was stolen out of our house in our change jar by a friend we were helping.we have nothing for him now
default_sad.png
Our 1 yr old riding mower stolen out of our yard..an employee stole our customers jeep and totalled it,no lisc.my stolen tags,no insurance.we are responsible for it ..stole money and tools from our shop..the shop is going under due to the economy,i cant,work...,aaannnddd we are trying to finish our house to move back in before the baby comes. the hurricane distroyed it.we have been living,in a singlewide in,the woods with our critters until its done.We are officially broke,..my family nor friends have no care.no baby shower,nor help from anyone..and I am a hormonal mess...GOD give me strength to overcome this speedbump!!!please pray for us...i just needed to vent as I am so stressed right now. Thanks yall!!

Bless you, I won't hijack your thread with other woes, but sometimes bad things happen to good people. Just be assured that there is light at the end of this if you can just hang in there. I'm sending you prayers and well wishes. Everyone goes through terrable times, God knows my family right now is an example, but we must remain strong, There is always joy in the morning, you must have faith and trully believe that time will get better. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, pull your family together and be strong, we will be with you.

I'm so sorry that you have so much on your plate at the moment. I sure hope things turn around for you soon and that your precious little one is okay

I will keep you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping that circumstances change for the better for your family. Keep your chin up and concentrate on the good things around you, like Zack and hubby and knowing that your baby soon to be born is growing stronger every day.

Thank you guys
default_smile.png
... After 9 miscarriages..i am praying for him to be ok..zack was 4 pounds..they sent him home the next day.his temp dropped to 90...and they called me a liar..said he would be dead..well..they kept him in nicu for 2 weeks after we got him to the hospital.i pray we dont have to go through that again.it will get better!!!

I can't imagine the emotional pain of 9 miscarriages. My heart aches for you (((hugs)))

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers - and am sending out white light for you and your little one.

Sometimes when things are at their bleakest, it helps to know/believe that everything will be okay/right in the end. If it isn't okay/right yet, it isn't the end.

Hang in there - and vent here when you need to let off steam...
hug2.gif

Wow
default_sad.png
That is a LOT going on for you right now. Horrible!

BUT the life of your baby and your health matter the most right now. Close your eyes and breathe deeply & slowly. Think of good things. Picture a barrier around you keeping you safe. Hold tight to yourself and your baby first. Deal with the rest after he is born.

I'm sending you prayers!!!!!!!! And {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Sending prayers for you and your family going through such rough times, life can be so hard sometimes.

I'm hoping the light at the end of the tunne is close for you all and things do look soon.

Oh my, I am so sorry you and your family are going through such rough times. I hope and pray all goes well for your new little baby, and that you can carry him a long time yet before he makes his arrival. (((HUGS))) and best wishes for his safe arrival.

The saying goes "It's always darkest before the dawn" and I believe that as long as you don't give in and don't give up, things will find a way to get better when you least expect it. Positive thinking can sometimes move mountains. Wishes for you!

You've a lot on your plate to deal with and who knows why that happens like that. Timing for things like that is never good.

Prioritize and turn yourself inward to protect you and that precious, soon to be newborn.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.....

Thank you all.we are trying to get the house done to move asap..maybe it will get better once we can catch up...i have shots tomorrow also for the lil one...we will make it!!

Please know people are thinking of you and sending prayers your way......... they say all things happen for a reason, but sometimes we just have no explanation for that....... I agree with the others, keep positive and take care of yourself and your unborn baby first and foremost..... hugs to you.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back