I now have a show cart!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwharrie

Reaction score
Just picked a new to me show cart! I am so excited. Nothing fancy just a nice Graber, black with red pinstripes. But a big improvment over my current wood EE for showing in. Now I need to find a cover ( any suggestions?) and get a closed wheel conversion kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh, Congrats to you and Merry Christmas
default_smile.png

Congrats on the new cart! I have also just taken delivery of my first show cart, not a new one, but very nicely redone. I have been looking for covers, and see that there is one on ebay, very inexpensive, with free shipping. I am going to order one in a couple days. Have fun with your new cart!!! Isn't driving wonderful!!!

Congrats on your new cart. I LOVE my Graber (even more than my Jerald). I got the "conversion" kit from Mr. Graber and it is just 2 pieces of metal that go from the wheel hub to the cart/shaft.

Congrats on the new cart! I have also just taken delivery of my first show cart, not a new one, but very nicely redone. I have been looking for covers, and see that there is one on ebay, very inexpensive, with free shipping. I am going to order one in a couple days. Have fun with your new cart!!! Isn't driving wonderful!!!
The one on ebay is from Kingston Saddlery. I bought one of their covers and they don't "fit lik a glove" but well enough for that price. They are water repellant and I bought it for my Graber. The shaft sleeves are a bit long but so what. I needed another cover for the show cart I bought for my Shetland (60" shafts) and it fits that one even better. For the price I'd recommend them and a search on the name will get you their website. I supect that they get their work done in Mexico but it is still nice for the $$.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back