Jog / Work / Roadster? Cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingTaterTot

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am looking for opinions and help finding a jog or work or roadster cart that I can use for training. I intend on showing my mini in country pleasure classes next year. I have my Graber show cart, and I really don't want to use it as my "daily driver". I want something i don't mind getting dirty and banged up a bit.

I was looking at Estate carts, and I am keeping an eye out for something used.. my budget is around $1000, so not fantastic, but I am not looking for anything super fancy. Maybe I need to up the budget? I would be happy with a roadster type cart as well, or something just simple. I just don't know where to look!

Any insight and help would be amazing. Thank you!

Big Dee's has miniature jog carts for $1200. They look very attractive in the picture.
Have you searched under harness racing equipment? I know I have seen mini jog carts at some harness racing supplier besides Big Dee's, but darned if I can't remember which one.

Are you near any horse sales? The big Waverly sale is out your way in the spring and fall. By "out your way" I mean your side of the country. It's in Waverly, Iowa and is going to be October 1-4 this year. Two years ago I picked up a nearly new Gerald with cover for $275 at a horse sale in Colorado. Had it been horse sized it would have gone for a lot more but the mini market seems to be lacking in attendance at these sales. It's worth a try if it isn't more than a day's drive from you.

Latest posts

Back