I need a good webhosting service

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littledonkeys.com

Reaction score
I am a little worried about staying with the current service provider of hosting. I knew them through some computer forums and they gave me a ridicously large packge for $7/month. I don't use 10% of the bandwidth and space they provide so thats not an issue. But they are college boys and the response time for tech and customer support is becoming longer and longer and being that all the customers I built sites for will be hosted wherever I am hosted, I want speediness and reliability.

I have a host I may sign with that I use to be a customer of, they are not the cheapest, but they have the features I need and are extremely good with tech support. In fact even on Sundays I could get my issue reolved usually in less than 2 hours. They garuntee it fixed within 3 hours or you get a free month hosting. They are $9.95/month for their package I need.

You can see them here Wired Hub

Anyone have anywhere else I can look? I Need to make my mind up this week. I also do not want contracts, monthly only.

I use Network Solutions. I've also used GoDaddy. GoDaddy is cheaper than Network. I like Network, but will be switching to GoDaddy once it's time to renew. JMHO

I just started a site through godaddy.com. The domain registration was $1.99 for the first year when I signed up for any other product-- and that was the hosting. For the 2nd year it's like $8.95. For hosting, it's $5.40/month and cheaper if you go multiple years.

They called me last night to see if I had any questions.

I'm looking foward to working with them.

I could never get into godaddy, I went with namecheap on the domain registration. I believe I will end up back at wiredhub.net, they have the best tech support on the web period.

I've used Earthlink ever since I set up my domain years ago. It's probably not the best choice in terms of rates ($19.95/month) but I have been happy with them and too lazy really to change.

I went with wiredhub since I have been with them before, infact I signed two accounts up with them and had active space with sign in info in less than 20 minutes.

Latest posts

Back