I made it through surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercysmom

Reaction score
Other than feeling like I got punched in the ribs, I feel a heckuva lot better! My inflamed gallbladder was full of adhesions and it is gone.

Feel like I can at least muck the mini stalls....
default_laugh.png

Thank you to those who sent prayers - THEY DO WORK!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Denise

I am happy you feel better!! Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help!

Amanda

Yeah, mercysmom!!!! So happy you feel better!!!! It makes you appreciate HAVING to do stalls all day, doesn't it?? LOL!!!!

Yes, I LOVE being able to clean stalls every day!!!!!!

So glad you are feeling better...I don't know if you should be out mucking stalls though! You better take it easy, it's only been a few days.

So glad all that bad stuff is out of the way. Now on to the healing. Be sure to take good care of yourself, take it easy!!!!!

AHHH life will be so much better with that ol' thing gone now! I was so sick before I had mine removed and it took almost a year for my body to adjust but I feel great now! Hope you get back up and running soon!

It took me a couple of weeks to go ahead and try a pizza with everything on it, but when I did, boy was it ever good! And the best part--------I DIDN'T GET SICK! Congratulations on being able to eat again!

A bit of insomnia right now but I mucked stalls today!

Hope to be back to work on Thursday for a 1/2 day... and maybe a full day on Friday.

Dipper keeps looking at me like, "are we going riding any time soon?" I am not quite ready for that but maybe after the surgeon checks me on the 9th (I get biopsy/pathology reports then)....

Denise

UPDATE - I am back to work as of this past Thursday... my coworkers were shocked to see me but glad.

I'm tired but my horses give me a reason to get up in the AM and to get moving as as much as I love winter, it can be tough sometimes.

My girls were very happy to get outside today - lots of kicking up of their heels and playing - even the older horses were tearing it up a bit.

Off to do barn chores - best time of the day for me....

Denise

Had appointment with the surgeon on Monday - biology and pathology reports came back negative and I have clearance to ride...whew.

Many thanks to all who had a kind word for me - I do appreciate it!
default_yes.gif

Denise

Latest posts

Back