I love this picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
I know she doesn't have the Araby head but I think she has a beautiful head and neck. And no she doesn't have an overbite this is her pouty look. Boy can this girl pout.

Duckieheadshotsmall.jpg

she has a delicate head, and her neck is pretty...I like this photo too. her features are not extream, she has a face you could stare at all day long and keep finding something new you like about it ..Does she have a good personality to go with it ? I like her eye too,
default_wub.png

she has a delicate head, and her neck is pretty...I like this photo too. her features are not extream, she has a face you could stare at all day long and keep finding something new you like about it ..Does she have a good personality to go with it ? I like her eye too,
default_wub.png
Thank you Krissy. Yes she has a super personality. She is an extreme pocket pony and loves people. And apparently according to the trainer piggies. This is the same mare that is in the pics in harness tied to the post. First day at the trainers and she was dressed in full harness and took the bit no problem.

My sweet little Duckie.

I think she's pretty
default_wub.png

I'd like to hold her head, look into her eyes and smooch her nose!
default_yes.gif

Oooh she is a sweet looking thing!!! Lovely too!!!
default_wub.png

"She is an extreme pocket pony and loves people."

I love this term! Our Baby is quite the pocket pony too....she won't leave your side when you go out there with them, unless you've put down her feed bucket.
default_biggrin.png

I know that head. It (and the pretty body that carries it) are all dressing up my barn and pasture! Lucky me!

I love her big, dark eye and her profile is really lovely.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back