I just wanted to share..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
I'm pulling out in 3 hours with the truck and trailer. I will be bringing home a very special addition that I fell in love with many months ago.
default_wub.png
I have searched for one like this for nearly three years now, and I can hardly wait to share what I have found with you all.
default_blush.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting is that?! I can't wait to hear what you're bringing home! Have a safe trip.

Congrats! We've been waiting to hear about the new arrival for quite awhile- go get him or her already so we can admire your new horse!

Leia

Everything crossed here for a safe trip and an easy crossing! Can't wait to hear when you get home. I know you are going to be thrilled! Don't forget - she gives good kisses!
default_biggrin.png

Oh, cool--I was wondering if you had that new addition home yet, and why you hadn't mentioned her since Nationals...at least I assume she is the one you're picking up today. Will look forward to seeing some pix!!

Congratulations Desiree. Can't wait to see pictures. Hope it was a safe, uneventful trip!!!!

Latest posts

Back