I just wanted to share some pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Fortune

Reaction score
Ok so she isnt much af a baby any more, but she is my little girl. I love her to pieces, and thought these pictures came out great.

kyliestewart.jpg

kyliestewart1.jpg

Isnt she adorable?

oh and here is another one that I like.

k.jpg

She needs to grow some hair though. Everyone always asks if she is a he.
rolleyes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Wow! Look at those gorgeous eyes!!! Most definitely girl eyes! She is adorable.[/SIZE]

Lyn
yes.gif

She is adorable and I love that age.

Here's her picture without the red eye and boo boo-

kyliestewart1.jpg

She has an awesome smile and coupled with those eyes, wow! she IS adorable! jennifer
saludando.gif

Horse Hugs - THANKS SO MUCH! I dont know how to edit pictures too well. So I just leave them the way they are. Thanks again!

Look at those gorgeous eyes! My Glacia was well over 2 before she finally began to grow some hair!

What a cutie and sure can tell she is a girl with those big blue flirtaous eyes!

Oh, good lord, I should NOT have looked!

Our youngest boy (all three are boys) is now 18 months and while we originally thought of trying for one more, I know three is plenty and I would just LOVE a little girl to play with horses with me, and to hang out with.

Ahhhh, well!

She is so cute, thanks for sharing!

Liz M.

HEHEHE...That is one cute little girl and might I add...she has fine taste in race car drivers as well! GOOOOOO TONY! See if he is running fast I can see the best part of him...his rear fender!
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

yes.gif
You could always adopt a girl esp. one a little older.

nootka said:
Oh, good lord, I should NOT have looked!Our youngest boy (all three are boys) is now 18 months and while we originally thought of trying for one more, I know three is plenty and I would just LOVE a little girl to play with horses with me, and to hang out with.

Ahhhh, well!

She is so cute, thanks for sharing!

Liz M.

479154[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back