I just clipped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
Here's Maverick my 7 year old bay pinto stallion. He's 31 3/4" with big blue eyes
default_wub.png
: . He actually stays in pretty good shape on his own. I have only been working the two of them about two weeks.

Maverick06L.jpg

Maverick06R.jpg

And here's my Coop 9 years old, has an eating disorder
default_rolleyes.gif
: (just kidding he's just a pig). He's 32 1/4" and definately not in shape yet :lol:

Coop06L.jpg

Coop06R.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. Tell me what you think of them. I'm not looking to show at a national level, but I do like to know my horses good and bad points. I don't get offended so don't worry about it.

IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO DO A CRITIQUE , BUT I THINK THEYRE BOTH BEAUTYS, SEND THEM OVER TO IRELAND AND ILL HAVE A BETTER LOOK FOR YA!!!!! :new_shocked: :bgrin

There both beautiful and look to be in great shape to not having any work. No critique here except that they are wonderful. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Barnbum, yes, this is my team that pulls the chariot/wagon/cart/redneck express/ well, pretty much anything with wheels
default_rolleyes.gif
: . They are actually the only two minis I have right now. One of them has a date pretty soon though
default_wub.png
: , she hasn't decided which one is the lucky guy yet, but her mare should be coming in soon and I guess she'll have to decide then
default_wink.png
: .

Hi Kera,

That little team of yours is outstanding, they look like they work off of each other very well.

I just have one that pulls now and one that we will start this summer. I do not know if they will work together yet, time will tell. They fight for lead horse all the time.

Keep up the good work, and pic's when you can.

It is nice chatting with ya again.
default_yes.gif
:

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: I think that they are both just ADORABLE Kera!!!
default_wub.png
:

They are just the cutest team! :aktion033:

Nancy
default_smile.png

If I had'nt done a double take I'd've thought all 4 of those pics was the same horse at just a glance. They are almost perfectly matched! Very beutiful!

Latest posts

Back